November 21, 2014 | 1678 users online

Fragrance - Burberry - Touch for Men

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sabrinashriver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells great! Similar to Marc Jacobs men but much more wallet.friendly. Love smelling on the hubby in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by sophiebo88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

one of my favorite fragrances on my husband; this and victor and rolf spicebomb. I like things that smell a little different, i'm not really into the typical fresh smelling fragrances i prefer woody, musky, spicy fragrances. this is such a gorgeous sensual turn on type of smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by TDSollog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I stumbled upon this "men's" fragrance in my local Marshalls store, in the clearance area. It was missing the box. So, I tentatively smelled it, and was intrigued. I sprayed a little on my wrist, and walked around the store with the bottle in my cart, while I went Christmas shopping. I loved it, but not as a "men's" fragrance, but as a scent for me!
I found it to be cozy, powdery, and very appropriate for my work place. It has some hard notes (the wood, moss, white pepper, vetiver), but also some soft notes (the mandarin, musk, tonka bean, nutmeg, and violet).
I love it, and I'm glad I took a chance on it!

This is sephora.com's description:
Touch For Men displays an initial freshness of hard-to-define notes: tender violets and tart mandarin blend subtly with invigorating waves of white pepper, softened by the smoothness of Virginia wood and oak moss. Like a strong, deep breath, the trail develops quietly into a sturdy, masculine alchemy of vetiver, white musk, and tonka bean.
Burberry Touch For Men asserts itself as an essence of life, a fragrance for rhythms or for silence, the vital accessory for a new outlook.

Notes:
Artemisia, Violet Leaves, Mandarin Tree Leaves, White Pepper, Virginia Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Vetiver Roots, Tonka Bean, Skin Muse.
Style:
A 'wearable' fragrance that is welcoming, yet rich in contrasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by AubrieS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my most favorite scent in the world! I bought my husband a sampler pack of Burberry frangrances and this was my favorite one (this is his second favorite one to Burberry The Beat). I bought the full size for him in Touch because it is so amazing. It is not too overpowering like some men's cologne but strong enough. Sometimes I wear it, too, because i love it so much. I want to smell Touch for Women and see how it compares but can never find it at stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by pavitt

My boyfriend got this cologne as part as a gift set this past Christmas and I absolutely love it! It smells great! It also has a bit of a powder scent which Im a huge fan of! We he runs out of this I will definately buy him more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

My favorite scent for my boyfriend. I am very particular about scents, mainly because I was allergic to all perfumes/fragrances for years and years (allergies change over time supposedly). I am still sensitive to some scents, and even though I enjoy fresh scents, a lot of men's colognes overwhelm me. This is the only scent I do not get sick of smelling (I'm not gonna sniff it all day though). It is somewhat fresh but sensual and sexy. I do not know how to describe a scent like this or actually any scent, but this one just hits the spot. It is not too woodsy or too fresh, and definitely not generic. You gotta smell it for yourself but I truly think it is unique and really makes me want to cling to him.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this fragrance for men. I was looking for a cologne to give to my husband for his birthday and once I smelled this one, I couldn't get over it. I sprayed this on my wrist and couldn't stop sniffing it. I didn't purchase it immediately because I wanted to sample other fragrances before I settled for this one but at the end I knew this one was the one. I decided to get the large bottle because I knew I loved the smell of this and could never get enough of it. Plus, I love the fact that the smell doesn't disappear right off the bat. I can actually smell it on him when he is wearing it. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I loooove this scent on my boyfriend. I tested it on him in the stores and also heard really good things about it beforehand. I liked it on him so much that I bought him the biggest bottle from Ulta and I am so glad I did especially for the fall/winter season. It smells like a really luxurious, warm and cozy cashmere sweater. I just makes me want to hug him. I think its female perfume equivalent would be something like DKNY cashmere mist. It is rather subtle and my bf tells me he sprays on quite a bit and if I am wearing something strong it masks what he is wearing. But then I feel like its subtlety is quite nice, because it makes a good everyday scent and you don't have to worry about ever going overboard. I highly recommend this for the guys or for gals to get it for their guys.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sonig302000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY fragrance my husband wears. He has tried many different ones, but for some reason this is the only one that doesnt irritate me. Usually his colognes "change" on me...they start to smell like sweat or urine...or they start to give me a headache. This one is a keeper! He has been wearing it for about 3 years now...this smell is him.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by HlovesK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE to smell this on my fiance...yum!