October 21, 2014 | 1751 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Glow Instant Bronzing Makeup W/ Natural Minerals-Limited Ed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would totally repurchase this if I could find it! This year Maybelline came out with the Mineral Power Bronzing gel stuff and its just not the same! I have this product in the 'Light' shade as I'm NC20 and did not want to look too Oompa-Loompa-ey. I've used it before on my collarbone, shoulders, arms and shins for a bit of instant color (as I ABHOR most sunless tanners and 'daily glow' type moisturizers). Well, today was Hawaiian Day at work and I thought I'd not only use this on my regular places, but I'd try it on my face as well. It has some shimmery, but nothing over the top, so it didn't end up making me look like a disco ball....I really like this on my face! Very natural-looking sunkissed glow (you *do* have to blend it onto your neck too, to make it look natural) and I like that it lasts all day & doesn't rub off on clothes or other people, etc. I was even able to wear bright coral-pink lipgloss and rosier blush than usual because I had a bit of a 'tan'. It was a nice change from my usual pasty self. Will definitely buy or swap for more!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Lil_Mamma_001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the medium shade. I have combo/oily t-zone skin and I have only used this on my cheeks over foundation to give'em that "glow". I really think they have a good product with this one. I do like: that it instantly gives you that summer glow. I like that it comes in a large enough tube that you can use it on other areas of your body was well. It was about $7.98 at Wal-Mart, which it could be a bit cheaper. I don't like: that it doesn't have the ingredents on the back of the tube. With combo/oily t-zone I kind of wanted to know if there was anything that was going to irritate acne. I also tried to look on maybelline.com and I couldn't find any info on the new product or the ingredients. I also don't like that it is in a tube, a pump would be more efficent.
I haven't yet used this all over my face, I just wanted to test it on my cheeks for fear it might break me out. On my cheeks, it seems to get a bit oily by the end of the day, which is normal for my cheeks to be a little oily, but it didn't make them a grease bucket, which is good. And it hasn't seemed to break me out. I will use it all over my face and then update about the oilieness, coverage it provides, etc. UPDATE: I used this all over as a foundation, as soon as I put it on it seemed really dark and I was shocked, but then it lightened up to fit my skin tone. It didn't offer enough coverage for me, actually it really didn't cover anything. I put my regular foundaiton over it. I did like the way it made my skin "glow" all over. It made it look ver healthy when I had it on by itself.