September 21, 2014 | 963 users online

Accessories - Pandora Bead Bracelet

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by KelseyRiana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got my Pandora bracelet for my birthday from my boyfriend and I am in love with it!! 💎💎 he bought me 2 clips and 2 charms. So far I have the two clips and they have engraved stars with diamonds in them, a heart that has red little diamonds on it, a silver turtle, and the princess crown dangle from my mom for Christmas! It's such a fun bracelet and a piece that you can wear on any occasion!! The jewellery is high quality; hence the price, but if you're someone who puts the item before the price like me, there will be no problem! I would highly recommend these bracelets to anyone who loves to look back on memories, likes unique pieces of jewellery because no two bracelets are alike, and enjoys feeling a sense of comfort when they wear a certain piece of jewellery because with my Pandora, I certainly do!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by lucyballerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These bracelets are reaaly nice but there is one problem. The bracelet stretches out as time passes and you add more charms. I bought one about a year ago and the smallest size was a little to tight so i got the second smallest but now it is too big and it is a bit uncorftable to waer as it keeps moving around my wrist. You cant fix it to be smaller or bigger. Also, the bracelet weighs your hand down a bit so sometimes I get tired of wearing it. The charms are pretty though but one time one of the clip ons fell out and I had to get a new one. As for the price it is high. Its a pretty bracelet though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Elisetaylorr

I love the Pandora bracelets! I love the look and the style and how you can pick exactly what you want to make it fit your personality!! My only concerns are that if you put a good amount of embellishments on the bracelet, it can really weigh your wrist down! Also, it will sometimes pinch some of your arm hairs and peach fuzz, so it can be very uncomfortable at times! But beauty is pain, right? ;) love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by PandoraMorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I L.O.V.E. Pandora! I started myself a bracelet with 5 charms and it has bloomed to be a beautiful piece in my collection. Growing up I was showered with simple, dangly charms, but I found dangles to snag on everything, so as a young adult I am happy I've found a solution to it!

I'm am in no way a fan of jewelry, only a necklace here and there and a simple stud every now and again, but I wear my Pandora everyday.

As for pricing, it can get kind of high, but your paying for the quality. I've never had a problem with any of my pieces.

The staff is hit or miss, but whenever I go I always get helped right away and never feel pressured or "pushed" to check out. I could spend all day drooling over the counters!

I recommend Pandora to all my friends and family interested in a piece of jewelry that will last a lifetime.

Gave up my Tiffany addiction for this and haven't regretted anything!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pandora is one of my other passions besides makeup. It's a grown up charm bracelet, a classy spin on a childhood staple. What I love most about Pandora is you can collect charms to celebrate special occasions in your life, or anything you deem memorable. Also, Pandora is completely customizable -- no two bracelets look alike. There are different types of beads you can purchase depending on your style or what you envision for your bracelet. There are sterling silver, gold, two tone, enamel, wood, and glass beads (all in varying price ranges). A lot of people use Murano glass beads to follow a particular color theme, but I personally don't. That's the best part -- it's all about what you like! It can get very pricey (I think the cheapest bead is around $30), but the trick is to build slowly and receive them as gifts. I recommended starting your bracelet with two clips when you make your first Pandora purchase. Clips literally clip over the threads and prevent your bracelet from stretching, as well as keep your charms from sliding into sections you don't want them to be in. Again, clips also come in many styles and price ranges. All in all, Pandora is a wonderful gift idea. I do wish they had more career/hobby charms, but I know Pandora comes out with new collections every year...so it might be on the horizon. My Pandora bracelet is definitely my favorite piece of jewelry -- I can look at each charm and remember a particular memory or event associated with it. What other jewelry could be so special? :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by nikhita88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got my first pandora bracelet as my graduation gift from my mother a month n 11 data ago.. It's a silver harm with a silver clasp n a graduation hat charm and 2 punk crystal beads and 2 clasp charms.. A total net worth of $ 250.. N just for the record I picked it up at the authentic pandora store n not online or not in a different store which oils possibly sell a knock off..
I absolutely loved the charm for the past month n wore it sparingly cause I didn't wanna risk loosing it or breaking it by mistake.. I never even let it touch water and stuff and despite that last night when I was removing it before going to bed the silver casing on my pink bead fell apart.. I mean really ! !!
I am taking t back tomorrow and hopefully the ppl at the store will fix it.. For a 250$ worth bracelet I hoped that it would last longer ...
An utter disappointment :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

I got my bracelet with 1 bead and 2 clips as a gift from my dad. I never considered buying one before as they are quite expensive but always lusted after one! I adore it, they are stunning bracelets, have ordered 3 charms for it already and hopefully looking forward to more as gifts!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got it from the boyfriend. Absolutley love it. I NEVER take it off and it dosnt tarnish at all! (silver with clasp) It goes in the shower, hot tub ect. The beads are very expensive even for the cheapest ($30) but now my family can give me something besides money, that they know ill love! Definitley recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Musa15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love my new Pandora bracelet, I can't wait to collect more charms/beads, it's a lot of fun picking them out and customizing your own bracelet. It's a bit pricey though, so you have to take it slow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE MY PANDORA!
I got the silver bracelet (silver clasp) for free at a local jewelry store's event last year. Since then, I have collected 17 charms/beads for just about every possible gift occasion. They're a great affordable luxury, and picking out new beads for my wish-list is like shopping for candy. I have murano glass, silver and silver with gold accents beads, since I'm not a yellow gold fan. But there's more of a selection of the metal I like anyway, which makes me fairly happy. My DH likes this too, b/c he's not at a loss for a gift for me for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. I just keep track of what I have at my jewelry store, and the online Pandora site(where I also have my wishlist)