November 23, 2014 | 1533 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Swimming Pool

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A very light brown with a hint of pink that provided a very sheer and natural everyday colour which worked OK with my cool-toned skin. Not sure that I would buy it again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by trxster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When i first got the blush, i was a little scared..the colour looked more like a bronzer but i tried it and i find myself reaching for this almost everytime i want to go for a very natural look.
It gives a healthy subtle tinge of brownish pink on the cheeks and if applied more it can be used to contour the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

As has been mentioned, the color swatch shown here is way off. It is extremely dark compared to the actual product. I got this in a sample kit. I actually was disappointed when I opened the package and saw how light this was. It is very pale looking in the pot. But I tried it, and it's beautiful. It adds just the right amount of color. It's almost a peachy pink. You would have to apply a whole lot of this to overdo it.

The only thing I wish is that it was a pressed blush. I'm kind of tired of the mess of pots of loose powder. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by burgerline08

I absolutely love this shade and I wear it every single day. It provides a very healthy, natural look. Here's what I do to get the best result from this product:

I take my Everyday Minerals Base (for me it's Olive Golden Medium in Original Glow or Intensive-depending on the season) and I mix a small amount of Everyday Bronzer into it. After I've blended that together I apply it to my face wet-style, meaning that I apply it with a wet sponge and blend it into my face until I get a porcelin look. I love the result way better than the old dry application method I had always used. The look you get applying it wet-style is truly flawless.

Then...with a contour brush apply SWIMMING POOL onto cheeks and lightly onto the forehead and chin. Layer until you get the desired look. It's hard to overdo it with this blush, which is one of the reasons I love it.

The result is a gorgeous, youthful glow that looks like it's coming from the inside out.

This product also looks wonderful with a soft layer of Everyday Bronzer applied on top of it.

If looking healthy, natural, and radiant is your thing, you really want this blush!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont like this blush.The color descriptions made by earlier reviewers are very good, but i dont find it flattering at all. On me it just looks weird.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color is an almost exact match for my Lancome Cappucine blush, but just the tiniest bit more warmth and pigment. I would describe it as a soft rosy brown. I use EM foundation in Sandy Fair (I'm very pale and neutral-toned Mac NC/NW 15), and on me this works as a contour blush or (applied with a light hand) a bronzer. Right now I'm loving E-mail Me as my regular blush, but SP might be better in the summer when I'm using self-tanner. This works great as a contour though and hides my slight double chin!

For comparison to other EM blushes, this is like a slightly darker version of Daydream, and a touch cooler. It's also darker than Weekend Getaway, Nick Nack and E-mail Me.

I like every single EM blush that I've tried (especially the matte ones which have no shimmer or shine but still make you glow), and this is no exception. A flattering color that would suit many skin tones as it's quite neutral but has lots of depth. I've heard this is a good alternative for those who find the Everyday Bronzer too orange, as it's a touch lighter and cooler.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

I have fallen in love with Swimming Pool. It is a nice, rose petal pink color on my light, yellow-toned skin. SP gives me a great look at work. Today, I dabbed just a little bit of it on top of Nick Nack for a nice glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by underoos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love everything about this. The color is so universally flattering and the consistency is wonderful-- it blends easily into my skin and looks totally natural. It's also ridiculously inexpensive-- I bought the big size for $8 and I'd have to blush my entire body every day for the rest of my life to use it all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush. This, and Email Me are fast becoming EM favorites because they are so wearable and go with about anything, even though they are lighter they are so buildable and blendable and have such an even texture and pigmentation. This always looks 'right' on me, and I'm a EM Golden Medium/Winged Butter mix or Buttered Tan, or Olive Medium/Buff Beige mix. I would say this is quite close to MAC's Cubic, but I like it even more. A very easy to wear pink/mauve brown blush with a hint of peach to it. Matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ediedodson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Swimming Pool is a one great blush. It is one those blushes you want to grab each day, because this natural muted rose tone will go with just about anything. It has a matte finish which makes it a perfect day time blush. It doesn't look anything like the pciture and it looks different in the jar than it does on your face. The natural color just seems to melt and blend right in your skin. This one is a winner!