Frederic Fekkai Summer Hair - Zero Humidity Frizz Control

2.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Isododecane, Polyimide-1, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyquaternium-70, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Algae Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hydrolyzed Actin, Panthenol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trifluoromethyl C1-4 Alkyl Dimethicone, Laureth-4, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, Isoceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Glycerin, Chrondus Crispus (Carageenan), Algin, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellol, Linalool.. ....

on 11/20/2012 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

What a rip-off! I should have stuck with Paul Mitchell.

I have wavy hair, and all I need is a bit of definition and frizz-control. This did absolutely nothing for me, in fact, I've resorted to going without, since it doesn't really do anything.

And it's soooo expensive....

on 9/10/2012 6:56:00 PM

I usually like Fekkai products, so I didn't hesitate to buy the Summer Hair Smooth Sailing anti-frizz cream. I'm surprised by this product and not in a good way. It does nothing to my hair, it doesn't hydrate it nor gets rid of my frizz and fly-aways. I have wavy hair and I doubt this would work on curly hair. There's really no point on using it, unless you want your hair to smell good. But honestly, there are better products out there that acutally do something and smell nice. Definetely not buying this again.

on 5/30/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is great for air-drying hair. I spray on wet hair and for waves I pull hair into a twist. It gives my hair that silky but light feeling I get when I get washed at the salon or try a new shampoo. It also is sort of like after you sleep on hair and it's all smooth the next day.

Pros:
Easier to apply than sticky, greasy serums that get all over your hands.
Contains no alcohol -- anti-frizz products with alcohol can dry hair out and actually make MORE frizz.
Heavenly, summery scent (tropical with almost a hint of tiare flower).
Not sticky -- if you don't over-apply. (I do about 3-5 spritzes evenly around my head aiming towards the ends, then I brush through to distribute a little bit to the fly-aways near my part).

Cons:
Expensive
Probably not for you if you blow dry/heat style and are accustomed to mousses/hairsprays -- this does not provide any hold!
Limited edition, but I hope this becomes a permanent part of the line.

on 5/24/2009 5:48:00 PM

not so good,, waste of money actually better hair summer care products out there for less.. this really didnt do much to make shine or take away frizz

on 3/21/2009 10:42:00 PM

i got this for 10$ on sale, thank god i didnt pay full-price. it does NOTHING at all, nothing for frizz, nothing to make your hair shiny. i think it just sits in your hair and smells good.

on 1/10/2009 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I thought this actually worked really well for my curls. Like everyone else, think it smells great. I've got thick curly hair and this really seems like it smooths out that top layer of frizz. During the summer my hair is shoulder length to chin length and I wonder if maybe that's why it works better for me than some people with longer hair? Will definitely buy again this summer.

on 1/10/2009 9:17:00 AM

So this does absolutely nothing for frizz whatsoever. But it smells awesme. Definitely not worth the price because it doesnt do anything that it claims to.

on 1/2/2009 6:31:00 PM

This is my favorite summer hair product. I have fine, curly layered hair and this makes my curls perfectly light and smooth without any frizz. I love the scent and only get annoyed when I can't find it in stores during the winter.

on 8/9/2008 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't get it! I LOVE Fekkai products, but this one.. I just can't figure out how to make it work. I've tried a little.. I've tried a lot... I've tried with heat styling, I've tried it without.

It gets one lippie because the smell is nice. So I guess this works if you're hair's a bit "stale".

Definitely not worth the horribly high price. I had this and the gloss in my hands trying to choose the one worth my $20.. I picked the wrong one!

on 7/21/2008 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, Fekkai. You've never disappointed me as much as you did with this one! The whole Summer line smells awesome. I'll give it one lippie for that. But it didn't help fight frizz. And, worst of all, it made my super-long highlighted hair matted underneath after just a couple of hours! I tried it several times, and this stuff is definitely the culprit. May work for some, just definitely not for moi. This is going back to Sephora ASAP.

Top Rated Frederic Fekkai Products