July 31, 2014 | 1677 users online

Palettes - Chantecaille - Les Roses

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by janebkrn

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite Chantecaile palette. The 2 blush shades- a pinky one and another which is more peach- are perfect for me. In fact I often mix the 2 together. Unfortunately the little brush that comes in the set is too small and limp. The eyeshadows were not immediately my wish, but surprise, they are neutrals which are different than most. I can see that I could get the most use of this palette. I think all the products in general are geared towards fair or very natural complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by everyday_art

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite Chantecaille palette. I love this one. The pink blush is perfect for me and I love the lighter grey/brown e/s. I agree with others that these shades are similar to other Chantecaille ones, but the grey/brown e/s seems to be just a bit different than ones I have. I wish they would release that on its own. I also wish the overspray was actually part of the blush. Would be nice to see a bit of glimmer. The blush brush that comes with the palette is useless for me to apply blush. It was expensive, but worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2007 8:27:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging and colors of this palette are absolutely stunning! Mirror-like compact with super-large high quality mirror comes wrapped in a pink satin pouch for protection.The blushes are very natural as well as the eye shadows. I wear it to work almost everyday -- in terms of long-wearing it beats my every Chanel, Dior, Aveda, Guerlain, Lancome, Clinique (list could continue) eye color!!! They are incredibly long-wearing -- after 12 hours of work (yep, NYC isn't a joke) I see no smudging or creasing of color. I apply it wet for more pronounced look for the evening-wear. I said I'd repurchase again -- probably not this palette (I've never yet repurchased an eye shadow or palette -- too much new stuff coming out to stick to the same old ones) but I'd definitely purchase other products by Chantecaille. Price is quite steep, but you're getting what you pay for.