April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Fresh Air

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a huge EDM fan, but this blush sucks, to put it bluntly. First of all, as everyone else has noted, there's zero color payoff at all. Secondly, it's lighter than ANY skintone I've ever seen in my life..what WERE they thinking here?
Again,, as others have noted, it makes a satisfactory shadow for a very understated, muted look.
the redeeming factor for ANY mmu product I don't like is mix mix mix them with other things...so NONE of them EVER go to waste. :)
I had several samples of foundations I didn't like, I mixed them all together in a sifter container, and viola! New foundation that works great, etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this as an eyeshadow. The inner corner of my eye is dark and I have dark circles. This brightens my eyes a lot. It is an ok blush but may be a bit too light for me. I'll repurchase and continue to use it as an under eye concealer and shadow.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by hestels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a subtle matte bronzer and this seemed perfect on the site.
Now i am not one of the palest people in the world but I am definitely pale but this just doesn't show up on my face, doesn't even give warmth to my face.
When I brush on a truckload I see it a little. But no I don't like this.
Might use for lightning other blushes as mentioned in other reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 3:10:00 AM More reviews by clairjeanmarie

I was not a fan when i first tried this. But now i have to say i love it, and i'll tell you why, but first i'll tell you why i didn't like it. There was no colour. and like most here, i thought it'd be perfect for me cause i read some reviews and took advice from pinkiecharm. I'm fair like she is and i love the subtle look like she does. so i bought it. you cannot go overboard with this product. its actually more likley that you you underboard (huh? i know). so i just didn't use it. But then, like some of you may already know, everyday minerals are kind of notorious for having over-pigmented blushes. so i tried something. I mixed some of fresh air with another one of there blushes that i like, but is a tad too pigmented for me (weekend getaway jtlyk) and made the most beautiful blush. its amazing. its just perfect. the ideal blush, well to me. and so thats what i use it for now and highly reccomend it to people that love a [mineral] blush but its just too pigmented. you'll love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Uska

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this as an eyeshadow. It just doesn't work as a blush. There's an air-spun quality to the color that is just too translucent for my skin. As eye color, though, it works well, and when I'm out, I'll replace it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by roxystarr

There were tons of rave reviews of this on the EM forum so I bought it without trying a sample. This color doesn't show up on me at all--and I am really pale. Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by moon8305

This color doesn't even show up on my very pale skin--not a fan.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by tendersheep

I'm fairly pale and 'colourless' - I don't naturally blush at all - and I've never had much luck with blushers. They've generally looked artificial, clownish or a bit 'trying-too-hard' on me. For this reason most of my life I've just done without.

Got this as a sample during a recent foray into the world of MMU. I chose it because it looked interestingly pale on the website - and was initially quite mystified when I tapped it on. It looked even paler than my skintone! However when buffed on it 'darkens' slightly to a subtle golden peach tone - no shimmer. It somehow contrived to make me look healthier and softer. So I ordered a full-size - pronto. I'd recommend it to other alabaster types who don't normally get along with blushers.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by kak513

When I ordered this, I thought it would be sparkly, and a wonderful option for cheekbone highlighting--like Light Pink, but I didn't read the description well enough, and it's completely matte. Dissapointment! I've tried it as a face color, and it doesn't make much of a difference, so I'm sure I'll resort to using it as a blush toner when I've overapplied a dark color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 5:33:00 AM More reviews by kaaejukes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Fresh Air Blush is really almost like a sheer foundation. No real color at all. That being said I LOVE it to tone down my brighter blushes. I'm a PPP and if I use a bright pink or apricot blush, I just use the Fresh Air over it to tone it down to a paler version of the same color. Love it! As I do most EDM products.