October 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Bronzers - Victoria's Secret - Mosaic Luminous Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A little too glittery if I put on too much; but one of the bronzers that actually showed up on my bronzey olive Filipina skin. Definitely natural if applied lightly, though generally not for daily use. Had a glowy happy effect on my face, did not seem to clog pores or irritate skin. Definitely will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2007 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

The first and second time that I used this, I loved it because of the color. Unfortunately, my skin does not tolerate this product. My face becomes very oily and greasy. I thought that this bronzer was oil free as the salesperson promised to me, but it is not. I cannot believe that even my beloved Origins Zero Oil and Reflection foundation could not protect my face from the extra oil and irritation that this product caused.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 5:17:00 AM More reviews by tweettweet

This is a very not OTT "grown up " shimmer.
the texture is very nice. Blends well..and the color is very natural. I dont know why I don't hear about VS bronzers more on the board. THe packaging use to be horrible..but they revamped it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful! Great colors to swirl together and applies beautifully with the VS bronzer brush. I even use the individual colors for my eyes. For more intensity, apply with a sponge as blush, or with a brush for a lighter dust of color.