Victoria's Secret Mosaic Luminous Bronzer

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A little too glittery if I put on too much; but one of the bronzers that actually showed up on my bronzey olive Filipina skin. Definitely natural if applied lightly, though generally not for daily use. Had a glowy happy effect on my face, did not seem to clog pores or irritate skin. Definitely will buy again.

on 7/3/2007 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first and second time that I used this, I loved it because of the color. Unfortunately, my skin does not tolerate this product. My face becomes very oily and greasy. I thought that this bronzer was oil free as the salesperson promised to me, but it is not. I cannot believe that even my beloved Origins Zero Oil and Reflection foundation could not protect my face from the extra oil and irritation that this product caused.

on 4/29/2007 5:17:00 AM

This is a very not OTT "grown up " shimmer.
the texture is very nice. Blends well..and the color is very natural. I dont know why I don't hear about VS bronzers more on the board. THe packaging use to be horrible..but they revamped it.

on 4/26/2007 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful! Great colors to swirl together and applies beautifully with the VS bronzer brush. I even use the individual colors for my eyes. For more intensity, apply with a sponge as blush, or with a brush for a lighter dust of color.