Avon Rare Pearls

3.6

on 9/29/2014 6:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A strange but nice tarry oriental. Seems somehow classic while at the same time being unmistakably Avon. It doesn't go powdery on me, but it does smell mature, like an older scent you remember from someone in your past. Nice, lasts well. Won't be one I wear a lot, but I wouldn't throw it out.

on 7/4/2014 7:49:00 AM

You'll read this in plenty of the other reviews for this perfume, because it's true: Rare Pearls is a very powdery scent. Other than that, I smell the plum and magnolia Avon lists for it. Definitely a "mature" scent, delicate and flowery. I'm not crazy about it, but on the other hand, it does have good staying power on me and the bottle is pretty. Avon's prices, of course, are hard to beat.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

It does not smell bad at all, but somehow the smell reminded me of my elementary school teacher. It's a mature powdery scent, not bad but just not for me. I gave it to my mom and she was not very fond of it either! Oh well...

on 8/5/2013 12:32:00 AM

This is pure heaven on me! A soft powdery floral. This has to be my favorite Avon fragrance. Just devine!!!

I am thinking about buying a larger size of this perfume. I got the purse size and I do like it. It smells delicate, slightly sweet but not overly sweet. Has a bit of a powdery smell but that is quite subtle and then a clean, soapy type smell. I suppose its a slightly more mature scent but I like it (Im 30)

on 1/27/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Love love love this scent. The staying power is great on me which says alot. It doesn't last ALL day like Rare Gold but for sure it is one of the best fragrences Avon has made in a long time. I feel very powerfully feminine when I wear this perfume.

on 11/16/2011 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nice for every day.

on 9/26/2011 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a purse spray, but I will get rid of it. Smells NOTHING like Dior Poison, because I own Poison (I've read that people have compared this to Poison). This turns a bit rancid smelling on my skin...not pleasant at all.

on 7/27/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this fragrance from AVON.This is definitely for someone who has a strong personality,not for a shy violet ;0)
I got this for about $10.00 from my Avon lady,and at that price I would get it again.Not the best for summer,but more for fall and winter.

on 7/24/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is very heavy and I do not like the smell at all.The smell is completely different of the one in the brochure.This brochures are often very misleading.But it was not a complete waste of money I gave it to my mum and she likes it.

Popular Fragrances