August 27, 2014 | 1798 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Rare Pearls

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You'll read this in plenty of the other reviews for this perfume, because it's true: Rare Pearls is a very powdery scent. Other than that, I smell the plum and magnolia Avon lists for it. Definitely a "mature" scent, delicate and flowery. I'm not crazy about it, but on the other hand, it does have good staying power on me and the bottle is pretty. Avon's prices, of course, are hard to beat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

It does not smell bad at all, but somehow the smell reminded me of my elementary school teacher. It's a mature powdery scent, not bad but just not for me. I gave it to my mom and she was not very fond of it either! Oh well...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is pure heaven on me! A soft powdery floral. This has to be my favorite Avon fragrance. Just devine!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am thinking about buying a larger size of this perfume. I got the purse size and I do like it. It smells delicate, slightly sweet but not overly sweet. Has a bit of a powdery smell but that is quite subtle and then a clean, soapy type smell. I suppose its a slightly more mature scent but I like it (Im 30)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Asheru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this scent. The staying power is great on me which says alot. It doesn't last ALL day like Rare Gold but for sure it is one of the best fragrences Avon has made in a long time. I feel very powerfully feminine when I wear this perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by rug06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice for every day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

I have a purse spray, but I will get rid of it. Smells NOTHING like Dior Poison, because I own Poison (I've read that people have compared this to Poison). This turns a bit rancid smelling on my skin...not pleasant at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by emocy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance from AVON.This is definitely for someone who has a strong personality,not for a shy violet ;0)
I got this for about $10.00 from my Avon lady,and at that price I would get it again.Not the best for summer,but more for fall and winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is very heavy and I do not like the smell at all.The smell is completely different of the one in the brochure.This brochures are often very misleading.But it was not a complete waste of money I gave it to my mum and she likes it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by StartingOver

Very nice scent and my mom LOVES it. She can always identify it when I have it on.