November 24, 2014 | 1225 users online

Lip Liners - Maybelline - Lip Express

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have Bronze Beam Swril. This is a very natural matte red. Very pretty on my skin tone. I also have Cocoa Burst. This is a deep matte red that actually works for me I would rebuy these 2 colors if I could. I have Purple Flash which is actually a nice looking shade just not for me. .05oz pencil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

I have been buying these in the colors Toast and Mauve. I like them both. Toast if a pure neutral color to me and mauve is not really mauve but a plummy color. I love them both. They are softer than my MAC liners which is good and bad. I wish they were the tiniest bit dryer as I feel the dryer lipliners really hold the color of my lipstick/lipglosses from bleeding....but they do a really good job at holding the line for may hours, even through meals. I keep thinking these are going to be discontinued, because it seems whenever I find a drugstore gem, they switch to another product. I hope not as these stick around as they are quite the bargain and the quality is tops, even compared to HE liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2007 4:36:00 AM More reviews by tuffnail

These have become my favorite and I love using them as lipstick. They go on light and creamy without any funky taste some lipsticks give off. For my complexion, I find Rush Blush and Purple Flash to be great neutrals which work well with the more dramatic eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by arizonamuaddict

I have this in Rocket Rosey and in Gold Flash and I really like them both. I use the gold flash alone and it looks great as a natural looking lip color. I like the rose under Ulta gloss in Sublime and it look and wears fantastic. The best part about these is that I found that at the dollar store for 2/$1! Super nice for the price I paid.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by syielmun

I like the smooth texture of the lipliners. It is nice to apply, especially as a l/l. I wish they were as chunky as it is hard to keep a sharp point w/o sharpening....talk about messy. I don't like seeing a gunk of the product left in the sharpener. But, for the variety of colors and price, it is fun to play with.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2005 2:37:00 PM More reviews by theodora3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

got this in "coffee run" a brownish-light raisin- creamy and works well as "on the run" day color-blends well with other lipsticks and glosses and good as a base lip color-wish it would stay on longer and wasn't so slippery

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Tfkchristian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another great find i got this for 10 cents and i use it ALL the time! The only problem is that it should be thiner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2004 11:41:00 AM More reviews by tmarie78

Going through my train case of 'retired' makeup (stuff I don't reach for that often) I recently rediscovered these. I wore these daily during college, and even though I now wear mostly NARS, MAC, Chanel and Urban Decay, these still hold up as excellent products and colors! I have and love: Champagne Fizz (a gorgeous metallic nude with some rose tones that is an amazing nude lip look with smoky eyes), Rush Naked (a creamy true nude with peach and rose--a double for NARS' Blonde Venus), Coffee Run (I've gone through a few of these, a pretty rose-brown like MAC's Twig and O mixed), Jumping Bean (shimmery plum brown nude, reminds me of Chanel's Unity Glossimer), and Heather Hustle (lovely classic creamy somewhat shimerry berry--also looks great sheered out as a cheek stain). Definitely worth a try for the $$$, check these out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 8:51:00 PM More reviews by hhmrsm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have this in Mocha Blast and Mauve Ahead. Mocha Blast is a brown/nude color, Mauve Ahead is a sort of fushia pink. I use them both as liners and to sort of modify a few lipsticks i have. I really like them. You cannot beat the price, as you can get them BOGO at many drug stores from time to time. They work great as liners, the formula is soft and creamy and DOES need frequent resharpening. I love the fact that this is a chubby pecil because I line and fill in my lips before I apply lipstick, and I feel like I am getting more product than I dowith a skinny pencil. As these are such a good buy I feel like I can spend a little more on lipstick.(Dior addict is my current HG).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Mistymf

These are very sheer and soft. I have Jumping bean(maybe a cofee bean color) & lilac streak (a very light purple). I really like them, and they are lasting me forever..a def re-purchase!