Philosophy Inner Grace EDP

3.5

on 1/14/2015 1:07:00 PM

I really like this because it actually smells like grace. Maybe like a prayer? But I rarely wear it because it's not sexy, flirty, or fresh smelling. It can be quite overpowering, but I enjoy wearing it at home. I prefer more as a shower gel than a perfume.

on 10/22/2013 12:55:00 AM

I LOVE THIS! I cant stop smelling my wrist. its clean and soapy with a little floral in it. A better version of pure grace imo

on 11/12/2012 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Better version of NR edt on my skin

on 4/11/2012 6:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried so hard to like Inner Grace. However, to me it smells like burnt plastic and bug spray. If I were on the street and smelled this on someone in a crowd, I'd wrinkle my nose at it for sure. I don't get what others like about this perfume.

Smells lovely, doesnt last as long as I wish, I recommend going to the store and trying these out one by one, one after the other then youll know which one is your favorite right away

on 3/27/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

To metje, no, you aren't the only one who thinks this smells like that sjp lovely fragrance, it does-and I hate that fragrance!!! I bought the little size and the next day I returned it. Philosophy fragrances are a fail for me. They claim that they've reinvented the fragrance category, but imo, they've done no such thing. Their fragrances are weak, and they haven't nor will they ever convert me.

on 3/5/2012 8:28:00 AM

Am i the only one, who thinks this just smells exactly like Lovely by SJP, with smells exactly like NR for Her?

on 12/26/2010 1:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my new HG fragrance. It's clean, but not too sweet, and seems to last all day on me. I've been looking for something like this for a long time and am glad I've found it!

on 9/12/2010 10:20:00 PM

I have been searching for this type of scent for a very long time and I am so happy to have found it! The best way to describe it is a clean floral scent. It also smells much better on than on a tester strip. I did not get an "old lady" vibe off this perfume...I think of more rosy scents. Give Inner Grace a try...you will love it!

on 8/24/2010 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like the idea of Philosophy fragrances--not heavy, just smelling good. The other fragrances I found a little too "naive" smelling. This is the only one I think befits a woman whose lived a little.

Popular Fragrances