November 29, 2014 | 1147 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Inner Grace EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by IkeaIneedya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS! I cant stop smelling my wrist. its clean and soapy with a little floral in it. A better version of pure grace imo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Better version of NR edt on my skin

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried so hard to like Inner Grace. However, to me it smells like burnt plastic and bug spray. If I were on the street and smelled this on someone in a crowd, I'd wrinkle my nose at it for sure. I don't get what others like about this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by AngelsdoExist

Smells lovely, doesnt last as long as I wish, I recommend going to the store and trying these out one by one, one after the other then youll know which one is your favorite right away

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Fragranceluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To metje, no, you aren't the only one who thinks this smells like that sjp lovely fragrance, it does-and I hate that fragrance!!! I bought the little size and the next day I returned it. Philosophy fragrances are a fail for me. They claim that they've reinvented the fragrance category, but imo, they've done no such thing. Their fragrances are weak, and they haven't nor will they ever convert me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by metje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Am i the only one, who thinks this just smells exactly like Lovely by SJP, with smells exactly like NR for Her?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by songy67

I cannot get enough of this scent. It's an elegant mix of powder and musk and white florals that is warm and comforting yet also refreshing and uplifting. I always get compliments when I wear it and have people sniffing around exclaiming, "Someone smells really good..." It's hard to over-do this because it's not at all cloying. 1-2 sprays is adequate; it has great sillage but only moderate staying power (I'd say 3-4 hours). Which isn't a big deal because I carry the .5 fl oz spray around with me for touch ups. I also have the perfume oil, which lasts longer and is great for layering, and the 3-1 shower gel which is a truly indulgent experience when used in the shower or as a bubble bath. I love this scent. The one thing I will say is that it can give off a somewhat "mature" impression - I think because of powdery notes in it. That doesn't bother me though because it really depends on how you pull it off. YOU define the perfume, not the other way around. I'm 22 now, but 10-20 years from now I can still envision myself wearing this beautiful fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by NeatoBandito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new HG fragrance. It's clean, but not too sweet, and seems to last all day on me. I've been looking for something like this for a long time and am glad I've found it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for this type of scent for a very long time and I am so happy to have found it! The best way to describe it is a clean floral scent. It also smells much better on than on a tester strip. I did not get an "old lady" vibe off this perfume...I think of more rosy scents. Give Inner Grace a try...you will love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by okwhatnow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the idea of Philosophy fragrances--not heavy, just smelling good. The other fragrances I found a little too "naive" smelling. This is the only one I think befits a woman whose lived a little.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No