April 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Eye Shadow - Artdeco - 27

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a lovely shimmery white eyeshadow with lots of silver, white and *I am pretty sure* turquoise sparkle. It must look great on tan skin but on me (NW15) the effect kind of gets lost. The texture is not thick and buttery enough for really good color payoff and although I am happy with it I don't think I would buy again, Artdeco's shadows are not as great in my opinion, better get Catrice, their selection isn't as wide as Artdeco's but they are in my opinion better, cheaper and you get way more product. I also hate Ardeco's flimsy packaging, it's great for people who put all their eyeshadows in palettes but here they don't even offer you a choice, I can't even imagine what would happen to the eyeshadow if I traveled with it in my make-up bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Artdeco e/s are my HG! Because they're cheap and the quality is even better than high end brands! The #27 it's an excellent dupe of the Mac Phloof e/s. It's a very shimmery whitish e/s with some pink in and many silver shimmers. But it's much more blendable than Mac Phloof! I love to pair it with grey taupes like the Artdeco #218 and Mac Coco Pigment.