Dior Dior Flight - 002 Pink Escapade

on 4/4/2007 12:06:00 AM

I received this as a birthday gift as well.
I absoteluly LOVE it, although the price did surprise me a little, however, it is Dior after all.
The blush suits my MAC NC20 skin tone perfectly, because of its peachy blend with pink blush. I haven't had the chance to try the eyeshadow or the lip gloss yet, however, I must say that the only problem with this is to keep the colour of the blush throughout the day. It seems to run down a bit on colour and pigment. Maybe it's just because I'm applying it the wrong way? who knows...

on 3/11/2007 12:19:00 PM

I received this as a gift - how wonderful. Adorable packaging. A true portable face-in-a-case, and perfect for Spring. Nice blush (similar to NARS Orgasm), a versatile light pinkish eyeshadow that will be nice as a wash on my lids (I have green eyes), and a nice light purply-pink lipgloss. All good Dior quality. Somewhat scented but not too bad. (NOTE: The description provided by LeslieCZ below is not actually for the Pink Escapade version of this palette, but for the other one, which has a peachier blush than the Pink Escapade one, a dark grey eyeshadow, and a more neutral lipgloss than the Pink Escapade one.) There's not a lot of product for the price ($55 Cdn), but so so cute. A wonderful gift to receive! EDIT/UPDATE: the reviewer below has corrected her review; her palette (003 First Class) looks like it is really nice too!

on 3/5/2007 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

What a great little "touch up" before landing treat! This tiny palette has a perfectly gorgeous, flattering pink blush, a nice pink gloss to top off any lipstick and a smokey shadow perfect for touching up liner or eyelids. It's a very petite little piece and a great travel accessory! UPDATE: The next reviewer is 100% CORRECT, my palette is, indeed, called First Class not Pink Escapade.....OOPS!!! Still love it, though!

First of all the packaging is gorgeous! It's 5 inches by 2.5 inches of white faux leather with a huge silver D on it and an orange rubber tag that says "Remove Before Flight". On the inside is a full mirror, 1 light purple eyeshadow, peachy blush and shimmery fuschia lipgloss.The eyeshadow is surprisingly VERY pigmented. It's not too shimmery, more on the matte side, comparable to MAC satin finish eyeshadows. The blush is a peachy blush, reminds me of NARS Orgasm without all the gold shimmer. Ths blush is also just a touch pinkier than Orgasm. The gloss is a sheer bright pink/fuschia gloss with shimmer.Overall it's a great buy, I'm very happy with it. The shades aren't terribly unique, so I can see why some people might pass on it. Price: $55 (Both US and Canada same price)Also I forgot to add that it comes with a sponge applicator and a small blush brush with shiny silver handles. Also the shades in this palette aren't identified, so they are most likely LE colors. continued >>

Popular Palettes