July 31, 2014 | 967 users online

Lip Treatments - lips2kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by premie444

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using the Lips2Kiss system for months. I rarely purchase products more than once because talk is cheap and they haven't delivered. Kandis is superb in regard to customer service. She also offers sales which is when I try to take advantage of her products. She gives samples on a regular basis too. I tried for years to find something to erase the lines above my lips. I worked in construction for two decades and the sun beating down did a number. Most people thought I was a smoker, the lines were that bad. The system does take a bit of effort. However it is worth it because it works. Kandis is dedicated to reversing damage and renewing not only our lips but our entire face and neck to a youthful and dewy complexion without lines. I am 53 and have had CO2 laser, fraxel, VI peel, Venus Freeze, facials galore and too many products to mention. Lips2Kiss is the only thing I have returned to time and time again. The lip gloss color she recommended for my skin tone and coloring was Hollywood Legend. I can't believe how long it has lasted. For those who think the products are pricey, I must disagree. Fraxel is $1,000. a pop and it didn't touch my upper lip lines. $3,000. on Venus Freeze for ten treatments is expensive when the results don't pay out. Don't waste your time and money looking for the magic fix. If you've stumbled upon Lips2Kiss and Kandis, the search is over.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kruemmelchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used the LIps2Kiss system for about 2 months and did not notice any benefits from it. In my opinion it is way overpriced! I also ordered some night glazes and T2H and after a little while they turned a very strange consistency and separated:(I cannot recommend the lips2kiss system. I haven't tried the upper lip line eliminator (ULLE) so I cannot comment on that product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by venus362536

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using the lips2kiss system for a month and it leaves my lips very dry and chapped feeling. The penetrating lip color is THE WORST!!!! It burns like fire when I apply it and contrary to the ads, it does not stay on while eating, kissing, etc...
The color applies very darkly and there is NO way to control the amount of color, which is ghastly!!!! I will not ever buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by bkaips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this system for almost 3 weeks.....what prompted me to write a review in such a short time is the remarkable difference in my lips in that short of time. This system is truly amazing and one of a kind.
I am a lifelong chapstick user and have been trying to wean myself off of using it so often. When I came across L2K, I was hoping this was my answer.
After almost 3 weeks of using it the dramatic difference in my lips is amazing!! My lips are softer, plumper and less lined. I really can't believe the difference already! Super pumped at what my lips will look like months down the road. If you want something that actually heals your lips and makes them plump without being temporary, this is your ticket girls!!!! It takes time and dedication and some cash, but you bet it is TOTALLY worth it! You wont be sorry........

UPDATE 3/22/09.....Been using this system for a while and still have nothing but rave reviews. Seriously, after using this system everything else that touches your newly soft and plump lips feels like you are slathering on Crisco. This is the first time in my life that I have not reached for the Chapstick and my lips honestly don't feel like they NEED to have the Chapstick like they used to. It was a constant battle and I am so relieved to have hydrated soft lips again. My lips are beautiful again and I wish everyone would try this.......it really is a miracle product for lips........

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 9:14:00 AM More reviews by calicocat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My lips were not in “bad” shape, but I wanted more fullness. I also had problems with very dry lips at night, especially in the winter. I had to wake all night long to apply lip balm, and they still were sore and uncomfortable.

I had tried all the other lip plumper’s and they either caused irritation (which is how they create the plump effect, but causing irritational swelling that’s temporary) or dryness and peeling or did absolutely nothing.

I finally gave in a tried the Lips2kiss system, though it is pricy, but I figured if it actually healed and repaired my lips – not JUST temporarily fixed the symptoms it would be worth the cost.

After your first kit order you get a discount code for all future orders, making it the same price or cheaper per month then other pricy lines like Lip Fusion, and more effective in my opinion, because you are repairing the lips themselves. Not masking symptoms of damage.

The application system can be tricky at first, but you soon work it out. For me the easier routine was to exfoliate lips daily or every other day depending on lips condition and sensitivity. (my lips are not sensitive and used to exfoliation)

Use the entire treatment system once a day, first thing in the AM after breakfast, with added heat from a bowdryer for 90 seconds if I have time.

Then though out the day apply the Night glaze every 20-30 minutes or so. (The colored ones are great to replace your colored lips glosses, and I use them when I am “out”)

At lunchtime after eating, I clean my lips and apply the Cream and gold and glaze again, then do the night glaze throughout the day until dinner. After dinner, brush teeth and either do the entire system with heat (if I did not do it in the AM) or just do the Cream, Gold and Glaze again. And do glaze through evening until bed. I applys like clear lip gloss.
I keep a tube of glaze at my bedside, in my purse and near my computer desk and apply regularly every 20-30 min.

At first I did need to apply gaze through the night, but after about a month lips were so improved I did not need to. Now I rarely apply at night as I just don’t need it.

In the beginning I went through one system a month with one extra tube of glaze, but after about 4-5 months lips were completely changed. So I apply much less often, so a kit lasts me much longer now. I do heat treatment a few days a week instead of once a day now, and exfoliate a few days a week as needed.

My lips are much softer, they are plumper and full, and look pouty and sexy now. They stay lush and plump all day long even if I don’t use any product on them, and are plum when I wake in the AM.
For me this was a great product, and did deliver. The routine can be tricky, but the owner is VERY helpful and receptive to email and will literally walk you through it step by step if needed. Customer service and care is excellent.

Oh the site is www.lips2kiss.com

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 3:16:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 5 months now. I'm glad I've found this product because it has definiately transformed my lips to something new. My lips used to be very chapped and dehydrated but now they are in the best shape ever!!! They are now very rosy, HYDRATED, moist, soft, and kissable=)! I'd never go back to my old lip balms again. My lips are so moist that sometimes it's okay not to put anything on them... I've never had lips like this in years!!! My husband loves kissing my lips more now! Haha! This is definiately worth a try! One of the best investments I've ever made...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by SamWaddington

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered this after seeing photo's of before & afters on another forum. I had tried Lip Fusion and City Lips which were very good but the results were temporary. You need to be dedicated to using the system and it is a bit different to anything else you are likely to have come across. It doesn't give you the instant result that the likes of Lip Fusion deliver, its a long term project but it does seem to deliver results, its too early for me (been using it two weeks) to see plumping results but my lips are definitely looking and feeling healthier. Kandis (the owner - customer service is excellent by the way!) also does various colour products. I have both the glosses (Drama Queen and Sexy Mama colours)and they are lovely too - no stickyness and lovely glossy finish.
I am going to stick with this and will almost certainly repurchase.
(PS - Also got a sample of the Line Eliminator called Face2Flaunt which is fabby - really hydrating and smoothing on a few dehydration lines I have).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by midnightrunner

I have used City Lips and Lip Fusion XL in the past for months with no results. Lips2Kiss gave me beautiful results after just four days. I follow Kandis' directions closely, reapplying every half hour and do not use any other products on my lips. My lips are very plump and soft. Definitely bigger lips after only four days! Customer service is excellent. I had trouble with my credit card and Kandis shipped my package right away on my word that a check was in the mail. Awesome product and i will continue purchasing indefinitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was very intrigued by the Lips2Kiss system since one of the main ingredients of the system is Hyuralonic Acid. It is a four part system which includes: an exfoliator, a conditioner, liquid gold, and night glaze. At first, the directions looked daunting..but now that I've repeated the steps several times on my own (w/o frequently glancing at the directions)..I'm feeling very confident. Anyway, this morning I awoke to lovely, dewy lips after just two days of application. I'm especially digging heating up the liquid gold on my lips with my hair dryer nozzle!! (Special note: I don't have a problem with dry lips..I was more interested in the plumpomg factor). But, this system looks amazing for someone that suffers from dry lips. My lips look really young and fresh! Even more impressive, though, were the special instruction E-mails that I received from the owner Kandis. You really feel that it is imperative to use her system correctly as she has obviously put a lot of time and effort into its development. It is the best customer service that I have ever received, ever!! You really sense that she is devoted to this system of lipcare and that our lips are basically starved for moisture. I'm very excited to see what happens during the Winter using this system. But so far, it gets my four-star rating!! Plus, the lip conditioner feels really good on your lips, too. I would describe it as a silky slip! lol
UPDATE: I have now been using the system for three months and I have to say that these products really work!! You really feel as though the products are penetrating the lip surface as opposed to just coating the surface. Because I am so pale and it was difficult for me to go without lip glss, I've been using the Sexy Mama gloss during the day--which is really a beautiful plummy mauve. Kandis, the owner, has checked in on my progress regularly offering helpful hints all along the way. The weird thing is: I've been getting compliments on my hair, my skin, and my eyes..but it's actually my lips that look younger! Now, I actually don't even want to put anything waxy on my lips..as these products feel so silky going on. Anyway, the investment is almost the same as a tube of Lipfusion...so you might want to give it a try!