Orlane Bronzing Pressed Powder in Soleil Cuivre 02

Talc, zea mays (corn starch), aluminum silicate, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glyceryl isostearate, cyclomethicone, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecanol, caldium aluminum borosilicate, methylparaben, boron nitride, ethylparaben, sorbitan olivate, propylparaben, parfum (fragrance), silica, lauroyl lysine, sinnondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, BHA, rosa canina fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, geraniol, hexyl cinnama [ /- (may contain): mica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (boron oxides), CI 77742 (manganese violet)]. - L43620/00A

As stated before, this is a HUGE bronzer. It is actually meant for face and body, but I just use it on my face and neck with a huge bronzer brush to give an all-over sun-kissed glow. It really is a wonderful bronzer, not too dark and not too light, and I would say it isn't a true brown but more golden (not orange or yellow on my light-medium skin at all). It looks like there are tiny sparkles in the pan but it is matte when applied to skin. I think it is a perfect winter bronzer for lighter skin, although it might not be dark enough in the summer if you tan a lot.

EDIT: Two years later and I literally JUST hit pan in the middle a few days ago and I've used it a lot (if not daily, I skip a few months in the summer as I have the light shade which is great for winter). I've been using it daily the past months and I really think I'll be getting a year more out of it, lol.

on 8/17/2007 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My friends love this product!!! Unfortunately I have oily skin and when I use this bronzer it streaks and makes my skin look awful. I think it depends on the skin type.

The package is huge and it lasts forever.

on 1/24/2007 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow, this is a big bronzer! More than 4 1/2" across and 31g/1.09 oz. I stumbled across these at my local Shoppers and was very impressed with how silky and smooth these were. There are two colours (01 is more peachy) and this one is a soft light tan with *subtle* gold shimmer. On me (C3) this is really more of a winter bronzer or beauty powder. It just adds a hint of 'life' to my face and it's hard to over do this. Also seems to help with shine control.
This would be great for lighter skintones as well!

Ingredients: Talc, zea mays (corn starch), aluminum silicate, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glyceryl isostearate, cyclomethicone, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecanol, caldium aluminum borosilicate, methylparaben, boron nitride, ethylparaben, sorbitan olivate, propylparaben, parfum (fragrance), silica, lauroyl lysine, sinnondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, BHA, rosa canina fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, geraniol, hexyl cinnama [+/- (may contain): mica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (boron oxides), CI 77742 (manganese violet)]. - L43620/00A

Popular Bronzers