December 19, 2014 | 837 users online

Bronzers - Orlane - Bronzing Pressed Powder in Soleil Cuivre 02

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

As stated before, this is a HUGE bronzer. It is actually meant for face and body, but I just use it on my face and neck with a huge bronzer brush to give an all-over sun-kissed glow. It really is a wonderful bronzer, not too dark and not too light, and I would say it isn't a true brown but more golden (not orange or yellow on my light-medium skin at all). It looks like there are tiny sparkles in the pan but it is matte when applied to skin. I think it is a perfect winter bronzer for lighter skin, although it might not be dark enough in the summer if you tan a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2007 1:41:00 AM More reviews by lynca

My friends love this product!!! Unfortunately I have oily skin and when I use this bronzer it streaks and makes my skin look awful. I think it depends on the skin type.

The package is huge and it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is a big bronzer! More than 4 1/2" across and 31g/1.09 oz. I stumbled across these at my local Shoppers and was very impressed with how silky and smooth these were. There are two colours (01 is more peachy) and this one is a soft light tan with *subtle* gold shimmer. On me (C3) this is really more of a winter bronzer or beauty powder. It just adds a hint of 'life' to my face and it's hard to over do this. Also seems to help with shine control.
This would be great for lighter skintones as well!

Ingredients: Talc, zea mays (corn starch), aluminum silicate, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glyceryl isostearate, cyclomethicone, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, octyldodecanol, caldium aluminum borosilicate, methylparaben, boron nitride, ethylparaben, sorbitan olivate, propylparaben, parfum (fragrance), silica, lauroyl lysine, sinnondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, BHA, rosa canina fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, geraniol, hexyl cinnama [+/- (may contain): mica, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (boron oxides), CI 77742 (manganese violet)]. - L43620/00A