December 20, 2014 | 1806 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Amazing Lasting Eye Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by sunsetrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the eyeliner I use every day, and have been for years. It is easily applied, stays on and doesn't smudge away. I wouldn't even try another eyeliner from the drugstore. (The other eyeliners that I use occasionally are mac, and mineral powder.) The 'pencil sharpener' tool on the other end of it doesn't work for me because the product will just break off.. but I don't ever need to sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by dahlialover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this at CVS for years but never bought it because I just assumed it wouldn't be good. I've used other waxy-type pencils in the past and wasn't impressed. However, I ended up purchasing this based on the reviews on this site. I SURE AM GLAD I DID !!! This stuff lasts forever and it doesn't leave dark circles under my eyes. Also, it is easy to apply it even over powder eye shadows without it doing a disappearing act. With my old eye pencil, as soon as powder got on it, it wouldn't work, but this pencil cuts through the powder eye shadows and keeps on working without me having to wipe it off. I will buy this again and again. The price is very reasonable, and often it is on sale, plus there are frequently discount coupons in the Sunday paper.

My only quibble, and to me it's a big one, is the packaging. What's wrong? Well, where do I put the cap when I'm using it? Every other pencil I've ever used has a cap that fits on the opposite end of the pencil when it's being used. That way, you never have to worry about losing the cap. But not this one. You have to just hold the cap in your free hand or put it on the counter and hope it doesn't roll away and get lost.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to liner. My skin is EXTREMELY oily yet this liner stays put pretty well. The product does dry out and can be a little hard to glide on but the payoff is still worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-very little smudging and none at all if you apply powder or primer before applying the eyeliner
-longest lasting crayon type eyeliner I've ever used
-very pigmented

Cons
-a bit dry in texture
-doesn't go on as easily as some other crayon eyeliners I've used. Dry so it tugs slightly on your lashline
-very minimal ability to smudge as the eyeliner goes on practically dry from the moment it touches your eyelid

General Comments
-the tip is a little thin so if you wan a really precise, thin line this is the pencil for you

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by PrincessJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this eyeliner! I recommend it to everyone. One tip I would give is after applying this to your waterline go over the top of it with a matte black eyeshadow, truly makes it last all day without smudging :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like that it is a retractable pencil, I have been searching for one for so long. For a pencil liner, it is really good, but ofcourse pencil liners normally dont have good staying power, so this doesnt last as long as it claims unless I use UDPP, then it doesnt budge. It is smooth, but not too creamy, which can be good or bad. Pigmentation isnt too bad either. So far it is the best pencil liner I have tried, but I only use pencil for my lower lashline/waterline because I prever liquid for the upper lashline. I would probably recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

Used this eyeliner for years! Replaced using it for Gerda Spillman black eyeliner because I can get them cheaper and the performance is very similar. Regardless I highly recommend this eyeliner. I used it to rim my upperlashes as a base for my liquid eyeliner. This eyeliner combined with Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner is a winning combo! It smears a little, but in a minimal way compared to other eyeliners I have used in the past. An overall good black eyeliner! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by FGunsmoke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent option if you need a long lasting eyeliner or if you have sensitive eyes. I have oily lids, prone to watering/itching eyes, and I live in a humid climate, and this stays on my bottom lid for hours and doesn't budge or smudge. This liner is the bees-knees!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is comparable to the Revlon Colorstay one. The liner stays on for a really long time, and only smudges a little for me. I love the dark color the liner, and the application is easy and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really liking this liner. I use mostly as a bottom liner. I was convinced that I couldn't wear liner on the bottom, because most irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). However this doesn't irritate me at all. It stays in place and doesn't smudge.

It does fade a little bit, but doesn't drift into a panda eyes look.