Dermalogica Multivitamin power firm for eye and liparea

3.4

Not tested on animals

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crossploymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Retinyl Palmitate,Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ascorbic Acid,Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Boron Nitride, Flavor.

on 6/21/2015 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this eye cream for about one year (in the morning), together with the age reversal eye complex (in the evening). As a combination, these products work well.

I recently started to react badly on the age reversal eye complex (because of the retinol I guess), and therefore was to apply the vitamin power firm eye cream day and night. Now I realize this product does not do anything without the second one...

The only pro's : lovely texture and smell + packaging.
No benefits for the eye contour however.

Not worth the money. Will not repurchase.

on 8/16/2014 11:19:00 AM

I love this stuff! I use this in the day and the age reversal complex at night. This leaves the skin around my eyes smoother, more supple and much less wrinkly! You also don't need a separate primer, as this does both jobs! Impressive and effective stuff, i'd highly recommend it :)

on 1/10/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I started using Dermalogica in my Esthetics school. It was one of two brands we used on each other to practice procedures, used on clients, and sold to the public. Honestly I think Dermalogica is over priced, but it has a lot of really good products for the skin. This serum is NOT for moisturizing purposes! A serum is used after you cleanse the skin, and before you moisturize. You want to make sure your skin is dry before you put it on, and make sure this is dry before putting on eye cream, or concealer. It is an anti aging serum with multi-vitamins to help with fine lines, decrease age spots, and to stimulate collagen and elastin levels. It is silicone based, so it goes on smooth, feels nice and silky, and can also be used as an under eye primer. It's white, but it disappears into the skin when blended. You only need a small amount for both eyes, or else you will see a residue when it dries. This tube should last you a really long time, depending on if you use it once or twice a day. It will take a few months to see results.

on 11/27/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It's not a bad eye cream. It does smooth out the wrinkles upon application but I'm not sure it has any major benefits. I was told that it doesn't have a very good moisturizing property as it is silicone based. However, it goes on well under concealer and make up and the smell is sweet like raspberries which I really like. I've been using it day and night BEFORE moisturizer as I've recently learnt that applying eye cream after your moisturizer is pointless - like putting on your underwear over your jeans! Overall it is a good eye treatment but not stellar. I'm still looking for something that will actually combat the crow's feet.

on 7/19/2013 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have had a large sample of this which I have been able to use daily for over a month now so I feel I can review this confidently.

The Multivitamin Power Firm has a white gel texture that smells strongly of RASPBERRY! Ah may zing! You only need the tiniest amount because spreads so well and it gives the skin an instant smooth velvet-like feeling, very different for me.

It doesn't leave a shiny finish which I like and when applying makeup over it, it goes on flawlessly. I am yet to see any improvement in my eye area but I feel an eye cream would work better at moisturising. I like using this before makeup application as a light-weight eye treatment to prep the skin but it doesn't feel rich enough.

I like it and will use up the sample but I wouldn't purchase the full-size/recommend.

on 4/27/2013 7:39:00 PM

I am quite young for eye treatments, but I prefer to be precautionary when it comes to my skin.

I was recommended this one instead of the other Dermalogica's eye treatments because I used to get puffy eyes in the morning. I have noticed that the puffiness has decreased and I look less tired. I still have some darkness under my eyes, but that is more due to genetics, nutrition and late nights. For combating fine lines, I would prefer to use the Age Reversal Eye Complex.

I like the packaging because it is small and light, while being hygienic. Great to travel with.

I am very pleased with this and I use it day and night.

on 1/15/2013 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product because I have a friend in her late fifties who used this and her undereye area looked amazing. This product is silicone based-it went on my skin much like a silicone face primer does. After using for several weeks I decided that the moisturizing benefits just weren't enough for me. An alternative way to use this would be to layer it over a richer eye cream or your regular facial moisturizer. What this does, in effect, is make the Dermalogica eye product work as a smoothing base for any other product (concealer, makeup, BB) placed under the eye.

BEAUTY FIX TIP: I have a few cream eyeshadows and primers in jars that have dried out over time. I scooped a little bit of the cream project out of the jar and used a small palette knife to mix it with some of the Dermaolgica Power Firm product until I had the consistency I wanted, then applied to my eye. This really has given some my much loved cream-based eye products a second life!

This product is not really something I would purchase again because a) I already have eye primers I like and this would be duplicating them, and b) it doesn't provide enough moisture for me, especially for nighttime use. I feel this product would be best for those people who are not seeking out an undereye moisturizer with anti-aging benefits (maybe someone in their twenties).

on 12/16/2012 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this cream and now instead of fine lines I have deep wrinkles I have not exaggerating, friends asked if I had slept the night before I tried many creams but this is appalling to me.

on 12/11/2012 3:36:00 PM

I do not like its texture. It has dehydrated more my skin area making my fine lines more pronounced than ever. Not what I had in mind! Not hydrating enough for my 30+ skin area plus I attribute the dehydration to the silicon contents. I prefer more age reversal eye complex from the same line. I would suggest this eye cream for those in their early twenties who want to use an eye cream for age prevention.

on 12/3/2012 5:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this eye cream....it is amazing.
I generally love dermalogica anyways, and I am swapping my intensive eye repair cream for this today! It goes on really smooth and isn't wet which means my under eye brightner doesnt cake - it just glides on.
Great product - banished those pesky fine lines!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Dermalogica Products