July 29, 2014 | 2058 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Blonde Pearl

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

got smashed up in a move now it's just powder but it's better! dunno if it's been d/c'd I love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Got it in a gold-themed trio. Awesome as always
Colour: midtone goldenyblonde
Finish: pearlescent
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: silky
Goes on smoothly and would look lovey with blue eyes. Great with my darkest brown eyes too

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MrsFoxyLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice, nice product. Love it!
This is my first NYX purchase and I am more than happy. Nice pigmentation (and the shimmer is awesone. The price was right up my alley too - $4.99 with 30% off.
Looking forward to building my eyeshadow collection with more of these items.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by kate_louise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeshadow, as has been said it delivers a really pretty gold colour. Probably not particularly unique, but pretty none-the-less!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Butter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

EDIT: My eyeshadow's name has no E at the end. I'm aware of the multiple spelling of blonde.. kthx. =)

I got this on sale for $3, and it was the only yellow eye shadow left. I've been wanting "Yellow Punk" but cannot find it. =(

It's a shimmery dark yellow. It has a tinge of orange to it. It was inexpensive, and temporarily killed my desire for a yellow eyeshadow. I still want a matte yellow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my 1st NYX pearl e/s & the packaging is really nice, plus you get a large amount of product for an amazingly price. The pearls are the shimmer line of NYX. This one looks yellow in the pan but as the other reviewer said delivers a soft gold glow. The pan is large enough that you can touch it with a larger brush & use it lightly as a highlighter for glam events. The texture is excellent - no difference from HE. Definitely makes me want to check out more nyx shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just a lovely gold shimmer e/s. The texture is silky, the pigment goes on nicely (not too heavy, not too frosty). Wears all day. Just amazing for the price.