Mary Kay Desert Bloom Blush

4.7

on 6/29/2009 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this color. It's perfect for everyday wear. I was a little hesitant at first about wearing this, because I thought it was going to be too bright on me. This color has got some orange (Was worried about that color being in there, but it actually looks nice in it), brown, some red, mostly pink though. Sounds like a crazy color, I know, but when on it somehow looks nice and blends in nice to my skin. Doesn't look too bright at all. It doesn't go on as bright as it is in the tub. It's a really nice, flattering blush on my skin. It's beautiful.

When trying blushes I always have the same problem. They are always too bright on or just plain out don't flatter my skin. I'm not fair skinned, nor am I really tan. I have a slight tan. Idk why it's so hard to find a blush I like now days, but finding this one and actually liking it was so exciting. It looks bright in the tub, but somehow its got a lot of warmth when on. I like it a lot. I hope they don't discontinue this like the other reviewer said. ):

on 5/25/2008 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

NEWS FLASH - MK is discontinuing Desert Bloom - buy now while you still have a chance! This is my HG everyday blush - figures they'd discontinue it - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

At first I loved this color and I wore it everyday, but something happened and now it just makes me look like a clown! Maybe the blush changed..or I got tanner? I don't know, but while I loved it, it was great. I didn't purchase the expensive compact so the blush just came in a long compact with a clear cover. I found it very convenient that you can slide the blush in and out with ease, and it's so slim and small you can take it anywhere easily. They also don't try to make you pay more for it by including a crappy brush you will never use. The color is a dark reddish pink, probably better on light to medium skin tones, not medium to dark like mine. It was relatively cheap, possibly $7-$10. I wouldn't purchase it again, and I wouldn't need to, because it lasts FOREVER!

Popular Blush Products