April 20, 2014 | 2052 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Africa

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Color looks really pretty if used with a gold eyeshadow.

I usually use this color as a liner when I do a smokey bronze/gold look. Loooovveee it!

Red shows up as a red with an orange undertone on my lids.

Def will repurchase! :)

EDIT: i rarely use this as an eyeshadow lately, ive been using this as a blush. With a light hand, it gives my face such a gorgeous flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

EDIT: 5/24/2010

The warmer months are upon us & I no longer use nor like this e/s.....the Matte is a very unflattering look on my eye....looks blotchy.....like ater color paint.....ewww....gorgeous color....just no longer like Matte:(

NYX this a hit....I've never heard of this brand till I came pville happy and sad for that.....Lol this a very nice matte orangey e/s I love mixing it with Copper from NYX and Coppering from MAC.....combo is Gorgggggeous:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by laila7

Gorgeous, red orange eyeshadow which looks gorgeous in the crease of the eye. Highly pigmented and absolutely amazing value for money. Whats even better is that it's a definite dupe for Nars Exhibit A blush so a great multi purpose product! Cant say enough about this eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

GREAT orange! It really is beautiful. It is a nice red toned orange and has very fine gold shimmers through it. It goes on smooth and has great pigmentation! Not to mention how extremely affordable it is! It pairs very nicely with gold shadows. I like the sleek black packaging on these individual shadows. The amount of product you can expect is 0.11 oz/3.0 g
package ingredients read:
magnesium stearate, Talc, Mica, Boron, Nitride, Polyethlene/Ptfe wax, Octyl Palmitate, Silica, Squalane, Polyisobutylene, Propyl Paraben, Bha, Pigment, Pearl Powder

Africa is DEFF. an orange I want to keep in my collection, so yes, I will repurchase when the day comes that it needs to be replaced.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mxgirl2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this eyeshadow is gorgeous...i love using it just above my crease during the summertime...love love love...one of my favorite shadows...everyone needs one!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by queenelizabeth1685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As my other NYX eye shadows this one did not let me down. Great color payoff, great price and I must say my favorite orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by golickaclown

I LOVE this orange, and so does my boyfriend. Today with some MAC pink pearl pigment I created a great sunset look. It's great dry, but use some mixing medium and you have an AMAZING bright orange that is gorgeous and FLATTERING. Seriously, I don't rave like this about eyeshadow. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2007 2:34:00 PM More reviews by GodivaGoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazingly shimmery orange, with a slight hint of red, and orangey/gold flecks. In the pot, it looks shockingly orange but when applied it tones down and mellows a bit. Gorgeous color highly recommended and a definite repurchase. Smooth in texture, blendable, long lasting, highly pigmented with great color payoff. I donít wear foundation but for reference I wear Clinique Stay Spice pressed powder, a medium brown color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by makeitchemical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous, shimmery, red orange - much what I expected from MAC Sunplosion. It also applies and blends so easily.