Dior Mascara Diorific

on 7/14/2005 1:40:00 AM

i love this mascara in violet. This violet really works well with brown and green eyes to make them pop. This non-waterproof mascara has a pretty good deal of staying power even with my allergy eyes, but comes of easily when I wash my face for the night. Best mascara that I have ever used.

on 2/16/2004 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought this mascara worked very well. I have it in 004, brun specific, so it doesn't look too dark against my fair skin. Didn't clump, flake, or smudge and seperated lashes nicely.

on 1/28/2004 3:15:00 PM

I have this in Violet Fantastic -- a vivid royal purple. I love, love, love this product. Gorgeous color, no smudges, wears great, and comes off with soap and water. It's also non-irritating to my sensitive, contact wearing, eyes. Packaging is cute and different for mascara -- a gold tube with a gold ball handle for the wand. Buy this one for the color, not for the lash building, tho -- I needed to add a lash primer in order to get volume. Purchased in a lot so it only cost me a few dollars, but I would buy this again, and would like to try the other colors, at full price.

on 1/9/2004 5:14:00 PM

With its wow packaging and I being a total mascara-junkie, i bought this in purple, in an attempt to bring out the green in my eyes. The texture was slight clumpy and its a case of using less on the brush but repeating enough times to satisfy requirements. Strange thing was im in the bathroom, with all the make-up lights on and it looked black. It wasnt until i was in a store with overhead lighting that my fiance pointed out i had gorgeous purple lashes - and he never notices anything!!! Not bad, but for the price and some difficulty applying - there must be a better, cheaper purple mascara out there!

on 11/19/2002 2:10:00 PM

I received a sample of this from my SA and I really like this mascara. I find it a good thickening mascara. I still love my LongOptic for length though. I did not have any smudging or clumping with this mascara as well.

on 3/31/2002 8:28:00 AM

The packaging of this mascara is pure oppulence, but I found the mascara itself to be only average. It went on smoothly and didn't clump, but I found that my curled lashes 'wilted' after a few hours, and I had a dark rim under my eyes where the mascara smudged to - not a good look!