In2It oil control pressed powder

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

on my first compact and so far i really like it. controlled my oilies very well. it also has spf15 and very finely-milled like mac's studio fix texture. hope it won't break me out. i have it in harvest (nc40) and pretty blended well with my skin. I tried the foundation (in a really neat pink case!) but sadly, it broke me out..and gave me white cast in photos. this, so far did not as i think it is sheerer and perfect for touch- ups as i sweat a lot (who wouldn't in a country with a very humid weather?!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i'm on my second compact of this In2It oil control pressed powder. This is a drugstore brand from japan, although the product label says its made in thailand. The powder is extrmemly fine, and doesn't oxidise on me. this is good for touch ups although the coverage is pretty sheer. it does control oil too, and on days when i don't feel like having too much makeup on, i just light pat this on after sunscreen. it comes in a small plastic compact which looks rather cheap, but then this IS cheap - only SGD$10.90, but its often on sale for $8.90 . nice and handy to keep around in your bag for touch ups, and inexpensive to replace if you ever lose it. Oh, and this is the most hardy compact ever - i've dropped it countless times and the powder never breaks up, nor does anything happen to the casing either. all the better for carrying around! will buy again.

Popular Pressed Powders