L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-6-Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Juice, Disodium EDTA, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/12/2015 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this cleanser for almost 2 years everyday, just LOVE it. I have dry skin and can be sensitive to scents (if too strong). So far, no problem whatsoever.
One pump gets my whole face washed clean, and not drying out. The foam is light but not drying, actually, with the scent, it is refreshing to use! I got the large bottle and have been buying their refills when they have promo products (e.g. purchase with purchase).

This is my favorite cleanser of all time. It makes my skin feel bright and smooth and keeps it clear. good scent and will keep using until something can top it!!

on 9/7/2014 4:36:00 PM

My favorite soap of all times. My skin feels fresh and super clean after I use this. Great scent. It is an expensive product, but it's great!

on 6/19/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite summer facial cleanser. I have that kind of skin that is "normal" during spring, fall and winter, but needs a soapier cleanser in the summer. We have very hot, humid summers. Packaging is outstanding because L'Occitane sells a refill plastic bag that I can pour into my dispenser. The dispenser is made out of lightweight, but sturdy, plastic with a tight fitting clear cap. The bottle is a beautiful cobalt blue which looks very pretty on my bathroom counter, too. It has the kind of pump nozzle that makes the product come out as a soft, bubbly foam. The smell is delicate immortelle flowers - kind of like a meadow filled with wild daisies. This scent lasts for the duration of the wash, but doesn't linger or interfere with the scent of my fragrance. The cleanser does a good job getting off all my makeup and sunscreen every evening. I use it with a warm, wet warmcloth.

on 5/26/2014 6:14:00 AM

L'occitane makes some excellent products. I've been a fan of their lavender hand cream for some time. This is the first time I've tried their facial care, and I was very impressed with this cleanser. The pump bottle dispenses a light foam- I found two pumps to be adequate for the face. I smoothed this cleanser on and rinsed it off, and my face felt fantastic. This cleanser is absolutely gentle, and yet cleaned my face of oil and grime effectively. This cleanser also smells delicious. I've never smelled an immortelle flower, but this cleanser smells like a field of wildflowers: blooms, stems, grass, and all. It smells fresh, not cloying or overwhelming, while still being floral. I love this cleanser, and will absolutely purchase more when this runs out. I also intend to try the immortelle night cream.

on 12/27/2013 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the foam and its a gentle cleanser. I used it for a year. Doesn't cause any allergies. However for oily combination skin like mine it doesnt help much to tighten pores etc. I still enjoy the texture etc but decided to get the loccitane ultrafoaming citron cleanser since I recently had a breakout due to using l'occitane divine lotion.

on 12/15/2013 1:22:00 PM

This product is pretty awesome, albeit expensive. I love foaming cleansers that rinse away dirt, grime, and makeup without stripping my face. Many foaming cleansers leave my face feeling dry and tight. This cleanser does not. It smells delicious, foams nicely, rinses away easily, and does not leave a residue or strip the face. This is really the perfect foaming cleanser those who like a good cleaning without the dryness and tightness that accompanies other products. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample and nearly finished with it and i use it in conjunction with other cleanser so i don't know its real qualtity BUT this was better than my acne soap. It reduced my acne not to dramatic results but it did clear my face more. Its pretty gentle on the skin and did improve my skin but it isn't a miracle cleanser so i won't buy it again. But its better than most drug store cleansers ive used

on 10/19/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love love love!!! I've very sentive skin...this cleanser is the best!!!

on 6/18/2013 11:04:00 PM

L'Occitane has a 50% off sale on some of there items right now plus a 10% discount coupon was emailed to me in the mail, so I bought this cleanser with the Summer Skin Set.

I have been using this cleanser for about 3 days and let me tell you I have already noticed a HUGE difference! My face has a slight glow and my skin is more soft!

I actually love using this product as it feels refreshing and I love the smell because it DOESN'T smell like CHEMICALS! It smells like a little old French lady made it from ingredients in her garden!

The price is redic but I can get away with using one pump as a little bit goes a long way. I love it.. I think L'Occitane has a new victim!