July 29, 2014 | 2088 users online

Cleansers - Borghese - Kirkland Signature Pure Moisturizing Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by amymont

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haven't used this product but had been intending to based on the good reviews. I managed to find an ingredients list and discovered there are several comedogenic ingredients, so I decided, reluctantly, to give it a miss, but I thought others might be interested to see the list of ingredients: Aqua, PEG-8 dilaurate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, butylene glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, acrylates copolyer, triethanolamine, dea-cetyl phosphate, fragrance, hydrolyzed wheat protein, isocetyl stearate, stearyl alcohol, sucrose cocoate, methyl gluceth-20, carbomer, squalane, trisodium edta, glycol stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetylesters, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, proplparaben, butylparaben, isobutyparaben, linalool.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by skibri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! Got it at Costco for $9.99 after trying several expensive ones. Didn't leave my skin dry like most of the other cleansers i've tried and was very gentle on my sensitive skin. Bottle comes with a convenient pump.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 5:38:00 AM More reviews by nelson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great gentle cleanser, what i love most about it is that it is not a thick creamy cleanser that can leave your skin feeling a little unclean, but neither is it a harsh foaming cleanser that can often stip your skin, it's a very nice happy medium style cleanser. If you are also looking for an effective makeup remover in this product, particularly for waterproof makeup your luck may have run out with his product as it can take about 3 applications to remove it completely, however, for lighter makeup like foundation, lipstick, blush, etc it works really well. Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by tailessmermaid

I think this product is a bit overrated. In my opinion, this cleanser is moreover made for people who are through with the acne stage, and before the wrinkle stage. It does nothing for my acne, but acts as a gentle cleanser for the face. It doesn't strip my skin of moisture (unlike some other cleansers I've had) although I'd still recommend you moisturize after using this product. Definitely not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by koji94

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, like a few others here, I bought this (luckily just the smaller 3oz tube size on eBay) due to all the rave reviews, only to be extremely disappointed. I have to say this is a horrid product. Besides the dreadful overly perfumed scent (sort of like Jergens lotion....reminds me of something my grandmother might have used), the viscosity of this cleanser is very odd, IMO, for a cleanser. It is thick and gooey like a facial mask, and takes forever to get it all rinsed off my face. I definitely will not be purchasing this again!!! Back to Cetaphil which I have used for quite some time, and which does a far better job without all the perfume, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by elles7781

Love this stuff! I switch between this and Purpose, both under $6 bucks and the best face washes I have used to date.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by babyd0llx3

Gosh, I LOVE this stuff. It takes off makeup without drying my skin and it doesn't break me out. I bought it on Ebay for really cheap, because it was discountinued at the dept store so my vote won't be that this was expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Lau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The ingredients are actually pretty good! It doesn't lather, but it does clean quite well and is good for your face.

I just wish that it wasn't 20 bucks for 10 ounces of cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by KDilallo

I am acne prone, and have moderately oily, sensitive skin. So, throughout the years, I have spent a small fortune on buying acne cleansers that dried my face out, or cleansers that gave me rashes, etc. My last cleanser was not even fully taking my makeup off. I am so glad that I saw this cleanser at Costco, then read about it on this site! I believe for $15 or $16, you get the pump dispenser plus a tube of the cleanser, and a little of it goes a long way! My face feels soft and clean after using this at night - it is not shiny, and my pores no longer look large. This is great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by MissSayuri

Great non-abrasive cleanser, i usually use the Shiseido pureness foaming cleanser because i feel that it cleans my skin but it also really dries my skin out. This actually feels a bit like a milk cleanser.

Price is amazing for a huge bottle of cleanser. I think it will last me awhile. The packaging is also really great quality and sturdy.

They have a step by step regimen outlined on the back of the product but it puzzles me that there is no toner in their line of skin care.