Canmake Lip Concealer

3.2

Augh, terrible.

This fades off my lips way too fast. It doesn't stick by its self, with lipgloss or with lipstick regardless if my lips have been exfoliated or not. Honestly, if you want to use concealer on your lips, you're better off using real concealer over your lips during your makeup routine.

I've used each color and the colors are nice, but it is honestly not worth getting because it rubs off too quickly, even during application. This product is a joke.

on 6/10/2013 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This review is for the ' moist in' version, which is pink. The texture is fairly creamy but not moisturising, it is better to pat it on rather than glide across the lips because it can highlight flakes and dryness when dragged across the lips. Saying that, it isn't that drying either, just not moist. It does lighten lip colour but because it is pink it doesn't provide a blank canvas to brighten and enhance lipsticks etc... it instead adds a touch of slight pinkiness to your chosen colour. I personally think it is better to pat bb cream on your lips or use a fleshy nude lip penci underneathl rather than a lip concealer. Overall not an awful product, but nothing special and cannot justify a repurchase.

on 6/27/2011 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this whenever I skip lipstick and just use lipgloss. Can't remember the exact price but I remember telling my friend that the pricewas "alright". I hate the packaging, the tube canbe twisted clockwise but not in the other direction so I have to manually push the stick back into the tube. The concealer is also very drying.

on 4/10/2011 4:56:00 AM

I use it to conceal my natural lips colour before applying my lipstick to bring out my lipstick colour.

I think the trick to using this product is apply the product on lips in light strokes followed by patting the lip concealer 'into' the lips. Do prevent excessive application as this will cause the lipstick colour to appear dry and flaky. Finish off by applying lipstick using a lip brush.

The price is cheap and one stick can last me for a long time. It fully conceals my natural lips colour.

on 11/23/2010 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this product! it's perfect for creating nude lips. it's harder to blend though when you apply lip balm beforehand, and i find that this product washes out lipstick color instead of making them pop out (unless i apply a lot of lipstick). it's really good for nude lips though. i am very happy with this product.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This really dries my lips even though I use a really good lip balm. Also, the lasting power of this is really poor. I would not recommend this at all. I think I paid SGD$14 for this.

on 3/19/2010 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

As previous reviewers have noted, this product is rather drying. I have very pigmented lips and this product only helps a little in hiding it. It comes off very easily too.

on 6/2/2009 2:51:00 AM

If you want a perfect "nude" lip shade for, say, a picture or some situation where you're going on stage or something in front of people and just want perfect lips for that time, this stuff is great. I have really dark lips and this stuff will cover them up quite well - I dab the stick at my lips then pat it around evenly, let it dry a bit and then apply lip color and it works great!

Only problem is, you eat/drink something, it's gone. So it's not very practical for all-day wear, unfortunately. I use it for pics/stage only, but hey, it was only 500 yen so I'm quite satisfied. I think for longer wear, best hope is a super-pigmented lipstick/gloss.

on 9/23/2008 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I would give this 3.5 stars. It kinda helps with concealing my pigmented lips. But texture wise, it's a little tacky. It's cheap though. Not bad. I like this better than MAC Pro lip concealer in the pan which is drying.

on 7/28/2008 5:54:00 PM

There isnt much concealers speacially only for lips. A lot of japanese girls and other asian girls use it. I purchased it cause I need it when I want the color to be more "true". you know what I mean :)

And it does a great job. The consistenz is a bit drying lips but well I dont wear it alone. So dont worry.

For someone who has dark pigmented lips, this is a MUST-HAVE.

Top Rated Lip Treatments