Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover with Cornflower Sensitive Eyes

3.9

Ingredients: aqua, centaurea cyanus flower water, PEG-12, cocamidopropyl betainamide mea chloride, sodium chloride, CI 42051, phenethyl alcohol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, triethanolamine. ---- Waterproof version: Aqua, Mineral Oil, Centaurea Cyanus Water, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed OiI, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide MEA Chloride, Tribehenin PEG 20 Esters, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Carbomer, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.

on 3/17/2015 1:41:00 AM

All time fav eye makeup remover. It is soothing and never leaves a film or oily residue. A little amount goes a long way. The bottle seems small but it lasted over a year with almost daily use.

on 11/23/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice makeup remover. it removes my eye makeup well. It took off my Benefit They're real mascara, which is notoriously hard to remove without took much trouble. It didn't sting my eyes or make them raw.

This is pretty expensive though. At $23 bucks a bottle, I will stick with Neutrogena, which works the same for me.

on 8/11/2014 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pros:
Smells good
Beautiful packaging

Cons:
Doesn't remove waterproof mascara
Barely removes regular mascara & eyeliner
Somewhat expensive

I regulary use waterproof mascara because I like to be ready for any surprise. When I tried removing my makeup with this (Revlon Lash Potion waterproof - a solid mascara overall) it wouldn't budge and left lost eyelashes and black spots all over my eye area while irritating my eyes to redness. I actually went out and bought a non-waterproof mascara (L'Oreal Voluminous - another winner). This one was easier to remove although it wasn't thorough and left black stains around my eyes.
This is 16$CAN for 200 ml here (regular price) and at this price it should remove waterproof makeup (I got it for 9$CAN). An equivalent but better product that does remove waterproof stuff is Nivea's eye makeup remover (less expensive too).

on 12/14/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Quite expensive considering this does not remove my waterproof mascara. It stings my eyes a bit too (and contact lens wearer here). I have switched back to Nivea or L'oreal: less expensive which does the job.

on 11/7/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Klorane soothing eye makeup remover - I love the smell of this product, and it's doing a pretty good job at doing what it's supposed to!

I purchased this on a Buy 1 Get 1 deal and it was a really good deal.

Remove makeup without being hard on the eyes, do not leave a residue... all in all, great product!

I sometimes wonder if it's ok to have something as strong scented as this one around the eyes but it works, so.. yeah! I'll repurchase. I also like the packaging, I'm a sucker for a pretty blue like that. It's also easy to squeeze a little but not too much :)

on 3/22/2013 8:55:00 AM

I've been using this off and on since I was a teenager (along time). I don't know why I stray (maybe thinking there is something new and better). I don't wear waterproof anything so I can't comment on removal of those products, but for me it removes my shadows and mascara without burning, blurring or leaving an oily mess. I like the plastic bottle (old heavy glass bottle wasn't good for travel), and I like the soft scent. I think I'll stop experimenting with other products and just to stick to this one. If it ain't broke don't fix it, right. I do recommend it.

This is my favorite eye make-up remover. I have been using it for years and nothing beats it. I tried many other products that burn the eyes, this one doesn't. However I don't use waterproof mascara, so I don't know if it would be a good product for waterproof make-up.

on 11/20/2012 6:35:00 PM

This product is indeed gentle but the only reason I would not buy it again is because it does not remove my eyeliner gel! it requires me to rub my eye again and again to remove it. this is often the problem with gentle product in that it is good for sensitive skin but not effective in removing the tough makeup (waterproof etc...)

on 9/9/2012 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I used this for years with no problem. I don't know whether they have changed the formula, or whether my skin is just getting sensitive to alcohol as I get older, but I used it last night for the first time in ages, and I now have dry eyelids, and tight, red and sore skin around my eyes. Now, this may be because I've been using Roc Wrinkle Correxion night cream with retinol, which would have made my skin extra sensitive, but I didn't put the Roc on my eyelids, so I think the alcohol in the Klorane must be partly to blame. Alcohol does seem like an odd thing to put in skincare for the eyes. I won't be buying this again.

I have been using this since I was a teenager. I think it's gentle, smells nice & works really well. It doesn't leave an oily film, or irritate my eyes like a lot of other eye makeup removers do.