April 19, 2014 | 1860 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Klorane - Soothing Eye Makeup Remover with Cornflower Sensitive Eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by juliajazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Quite expensive considering this does not remove my waterproof mascara. It stings my eyes a bit too (and contact lens wearer here). I have switched back to Nivea or L'oreal: less expensive which does the job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Klorane soothing eye makeup remover - I love the smell of this product, and it's doing a pretty good job at doing what it's supposed to!

I purchased this on a Buy 1 Get 1 deal and it was a really good deal.

Remove makeup without being hard on the eyes, do not leave a residue... all in all, great product!

I sometimes wonder if it's ok to have something as strong scented as this one around the eyes but it works, so.. yeah! I'll repurchase. I also like the packaging, I'm a sucker for a pretty blue like that. It's also easy to squeeze a little but not too much :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this off and on since I was a teenager (along time). I don't know why I stray (maybe thinking there is something new and better). I don't wear waterproof anything so I can't comment on removal of those products, but for me it removes my shadows and mascara without burning, blurring or leaving an oily mess. I like the plastic bottle (old heavy glass bottle wasn't good for travel), and I like the soft scent. I think I'll stop experimenting with other products and just to stick to this one. If it ain't broke don't fix it, right. I do recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by saharajordana

This is my favorite eye make-up remover. I have been using it for years and nothing beats it. I tried many other products that burn the eyes, this one doesn't. However I don't use waterproof mascara, so I don't know if it would be a good product for waterproof make-up.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

This product is indeed gentle but the only reason I would not buy it again is because it does not remove my eyeliner gel! it requires me to rub my eye again and again to remove it. this is often the problem with gentle product in that it is good for sensitive skin but not effective in removing the tough makeup (waterproof etc...)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this for years with no problem. I don't know whether they have changed the formula, or whether my skin is just getting sensitive to alcohol as I get older, but I used it last night for the first time in ages, and I now have dry eyelids, and tight, red and sore skin around my eyes. Now, this may be because I've been using Roc Wrinkle Correxion night cream with retinol, which would have made my skin extra sensitive, but I didn't put the Roc on my eyelids, so I think the alcohol in the Klorane must be partly to blame. Alcohol does seem like an odd thing to put in skincare for the eyes. I won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ahockenbrouch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this since I was a teenager. I think it's gentle, smells nice & works really well. It doesn't leave an oily film, or irritate my eyes like a lot of other eye makeup removers do.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used the version for waterproof mascara. It's nowhere near as effective as dual-phase eye make-up removers and involves much more rubbing. My biggest issue with this is that it's much too strongly scented for something to be used around the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by KarenTaylor

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this for a few years. Very good at taking off my makeup including mascara without irritating my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by janathelamb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this in my birchbox several months ago. This product is recommended for sensitive..... sensitive WHAT? It burns my friggin eyes, so what use is it to me?