August 29, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Regard Effet Metallise - 52 Brun Inoxydable Metallic Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Insight89

This eyeliner is amazing. Its pigmented, slightly shimmery-metallic brown, not dark dark brown. Very creamy and blendable with a brush if you want to correct or soften the look.
Would definitely buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

super pigmented, soft and creamy, easy to blend, never smudge as an eye liner, stay all day. LOVE IT :):)!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by BunnyWabit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought the blue eyeliner from the set.

if you have brown eyes BUY IT. it makes brown eyes pop (cos its blue) and looks so pretty and EVERY single time i wear this at least one person (usually more) ask me what im wearing.

the consistency is lovely and creamy so no pulling. it can be smudged but when it sets,it sets. this does last on my waterline for about 2 hours and then after i reapply about 4 hours. that personally is amazing! and i love this eyeliner definately the one i reach for when i want to emphasize my eyes. <3

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by expira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wish I could give this a 2.5 for half marks, but I'm pessimistically rounding down. It's really easy to use--the lead (?) is very soft and draws on the lid without pulling, which is great for preventing crows feet. It's also easy to take off with soap and water, good for those of us with sensitive eyes.

What I didn't like was that it FLAKED like nothing else even if all I had been doing all day was sitting at my computer. Flaky eyeliner is bad for a) contact lens wearers b) people who need to look professional for work, and not like some kid who's out for a night in the clubs.

Too bad, because the color was pretty (blackish-grey) and I could draw all sorts of fun shapes, but onto the next eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Sugerbabe

i love this, it last long and creamy goes very smooth and easy one of my fav of all time <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by LenaInJkt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this a few years ago and loved it so much that I bought all the other colors, as also the Bourjois other liner series (Clubbing).

Once set, this liner doesn't budge on me. It is a nice brown color that defines the eyes but is not overly in your face. This is a staple for when I am in a hurry or when I can't be bothered to think about makeup. This is also good for when I'm wearing a bright lipstick or blush; outline the eyes with brun inoxydable, put on some mascara and I'm set to go.

Definitely better than UD 24/7 or MAC pearlglides; and cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by albinaalba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very easy to apply, truly long-lasting. I ran and bought 3 more in different colours in case Bourjois decide to discontinue it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2009 8:19:00 AM More reviews by ajh96

This product lasts! You have to realistic though, if you have oily lids or dont give it time to set it will rub off and smudge. I put this on at 6pm on a saturday night and it was still there at 8am when i finally got home, it didnt looked freshly applied but it outlasted my 18hr foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous luminous chocolate color that goes well with my dark eyes. Looks natural on my tan skin, but with a hint of shimmer (not chunky glitter). Not sure about waterproof, but definitely isn't oil-proof. Used alone on my somewhat greasy lower lid, this settled into my fine lines. But with Urban Decay primer, this lasted all day into the night. This is my new everyday eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by pupiq

Well it's quite good, especially for the color (gorgeous shimmery medium brown) and feel ,as its very soft and creamy, which have been already mentioned.
On the other side, it isnt really waterproof, and is kinda smudgy, as well as its hard to get thin precise line with it. However, i really like to use in the inner eye rim, for the purpose its almost perfect for me and it does last there ^_^.