Prestige Liquid Eyeliner Black

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

How did I forget to review this!? I have bought numerous liquid eyeliners in black from prestige and I love this. It goes on well, stays, is DARKER than others I've tried. Really happy. Price is great. Only complaint is that the tips could be thinner (especially with wear it fans out, that's when it's time to chuck it). I notice with new ones the tip is really nice and fine. I also mix with a pen to get a super fine tip if mine is fanning out.

I did notice this comes off with just water easier than their total intensity line, but this one dries matte and is just easy to use. I recently picked up their pen liner, and a ton of pencils, white liquid and like 4 back ups of this when it went on clearance. Because I love it.

I never experienced burning either....

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not in love with this clunky brush. I think I prefer a regular soft brush. I haven't found a decent dupe of UD liquid liners. The search continues.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this because I left all my makeup at a relative's house and I NEEDED an eyeliner. This was the cheapest, so I purchased it. Big mistake.

BRUSH. I never appreciated my other liquid eyeliners before I bought this one. The brush starts off wide (about a milimeter and a half) and tapers to a point). The wide part gets all over my eyelids when I try to apply it. I had to reapply my makeup after washing my face at least three times before I gave up with this one.

FORMULA. I found the formula too goopy and thick to be usable.

STAYING POWER. I'm not sure how long it stays on, or if it flakes, because I simply cannot apply it. And this is not an expertise issue- I've been using makeup since I was 11 and am quite skilled at it. This is just an awful eyeliner!

I guess you get what you paid for. This is absolute crap, I'm glad I only spend $3-$4 on this.

EDIT- I looked at the other reviews and I'm surprised this has such a high rating!

I had recently ran out of liquid eyeliner so I asked my mom if I could borrow hers for that day. I haven't seen prestige around before so I was a little skeptical but decided to give it a shot. Wow was I surprised! It went on easily & stayed on me all day! didn't flake out like most eyeliners do. Only thing is it can fade a little with humidity but applying it again isn't that difficult. Now I have some of my own & love it! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this liquid liner along with Revlon colorstay liquid liner and this one is disappointing. The brush tip is easy to use but comes off streaky and flaky therefore not as black as the Revlon. It also smudges and doesn't last long as the Revlon.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Very cute packaging. Really, reeally easy to control. Goes on really black and good staying power.

I LOVE this eyeliner! I find that the consistency and staying power is very good for me (Asian here), and that it doesn't flake off, it just fades without any fuss. Very clean.
The packaging is deceptive! The tiny bottle actually holds a lot in it, and you don't really need a lot of this. It's very very black, no grey overtones.
Only downsides would be that the brush tends to string after a while, but that's pretty manageable, and that while it dries pretty quickly, I do experience a very very slight burning sensation for about thirty seconds after I put it on. Also not friendly if it gets in your eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner. My friend actually got it for me because I needed a new one and she said this was her favorite liquid liner. And I love it! It goes on very nice and smooth and lasts all day (:

This liner is about what I expected from a liquid liner. It's very black, and gives me a very defined line, and lasts all day for me. It's not waterproof, though, so it would probably run if it got wet. A word of warning, though--I tried it on my waterline because I thought someone on MUA had said it would work, but it burned really badly and my eye was irritated for the rest of the day after I removed it. It's good for a liquid liner, but I probably won't buy again because I prefer gel liner, as it's easier to apply and is more water resistant.

I love this liquid liner. It's drugstore, but good quality. It isn't the best liquid liner out there, but it's pretty good nonetheless. The packaging isn't spectacular. It's just a simple black bottle of liquid liner. But the brush is really nice because you can get a thick or thin line depending on how you angle it. Would I buy this product again? Sure.