October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by DrGMart

I had this in skinlights, and these shadows are so creamy and pretty! There was a shimmery brown, a shimmery white, a shimmery reddish-copper and a matte cream flesh tone. I use these mainly as a base, but the lasting power is so poor....they crease, don't last very long, overall I wouldn't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like these creme eyeshadows. As others have stated they work much better as an eyeshadow base than they do alone. Like any cream they will crease without a powder, so set them with an eyeshadow on top and they are really pretty and long lasting! I would not try to wear them alone or blend multiple colors

In comparison to my MAC paint pots the colors are much more sheer and they all have a "sheen" to them that is not glittery or overly shimmery. I personally like the sheerness as I think it makes them more wearable for daytime. I also like that you get 4 colors a set. Let me also say that I do not have oily eyelids and have not had a problem with these wearing off quickly.

I have these in the colors skin lights, copper canyon, twilight, va va va bloom, wild orchid and khaki suede. I would recommend them

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by stapletonc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot understand the hate on this product. I used the quad in black magic all the way up years ago and for whatever reason didn't buy again, and I just recently picked up Not Just Nudes and am determined to buy nearly every color! I have dry eyelids so these are a great option, can be used as a subtle day look or built up for night. Works best with a primer, but don't all shadows?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by candy4me63

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Creases if worn alone.
Stays beautifully if used as a shadow base.
(Especially loose shadow base applied with finger).

Tried it out today after putting them away for months without realizing this... (derp)
It stayed on all day and I have oily oily skin...
I did use a shadow primer though as its a habit.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this after reading an article on Yahoo for a quick face. I like the brown bronze tone in the pictures. Note to self stop reading make trips from Yahoo. Maybe I am doing something wrong, the only way I can describe how this looks on me is streaky and blochy color bits. I tried bare skin and tried with a base. I'm wearing today at work, but have to admit when I finished applying I gave my eyelids a once over with a wedge sponge and blended most of the product away. Next negative how do you get a pencil liner to go on over this cream, nothing worked for me and I am not savvy enough for liquid liner. The color is very sheer very low pigment. I will return to Bobbi Brown cream pots. The only plus is the price page $3.59 for quad at Ulta 3 and most of that was covered by the spend $10.00 get a $3.50 coupon. I bought two Canyon and Sea Shell. I have not tried the Sea Shell yet but it's colors are even lighter than Canyon. As someone else mentioned I will try as primer and try single colors rather than blending.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

OK, OK... before you boo and hiss this product lemme give you a great idea in which you can turn this from a negative into a positive. These are crème based shadows and come in many different colors and don't work well at all as an eyeshadow BUT, this product is great to use as an eyeshadow base or primer. Spread this product over your lid evenly with your fingers and then apply your desired eyeshadow over it. AMAZING! It really is a great base for your eyeshadows and really makes the colors pop and will have long staying power. It kind of reminds me of MAC's paint pots at a way lesser cost with color options! Before you toss this product, give this a try because I promise you will love it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Cfaion

The product in theory would be great.
Its a nice idea to have a quad of creme shadows unlike the colour tattoos where you have to buy them indicidually (which can add up for a lot of money).
At first I found they werent as pigmented as I hoped but i ended up liking that because it wasnt a sin if you took to much and I found they spread out evenly.
They were easy to blend and I really liked applying it.
I am only giving it a 3/5 because I find they never dry.
The colour tattoos dry enough that if you touch it during the day it wont be coming off on your hand.
These however must remain un touched or you will find yourself smearing it all over and getting it everywhere.
That is my main complaint with this product. Other than that I do love it and they blend very well. I will use the quad I have but I dont think I will purchase any more.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

boo. this was not a good buy, colors barley showed. It faded with in 30 mins or so, even with a primer. I think I got the quad shade in Endless Summer, or something like that , and was like..no. Too oily , didn't really dry up. Wasn't for me

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Dustylove

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE these eyeshadows. For areas that you don't want long lasting shadow, because long-lasting shadows are drying, they are perfect. I get these in nude. I use the coffee-colored pot in the eye crease, very natural. The other colors I almost never use at all -- I wish I could buy separate pots of my favorite color!

Just today I bought another quad. This has a black shadow, pink, and two white/sparkly shadows. I mix the black, in the palm of my hand, with some Wet n Wild iridescent shadow (also in a pot, cost $2.99). This has a glorious smoky affect.

I find that, although I love the Bobbi Brown cream shadows, and use Cement (cream and matching shadow) for brows -- because the BB stays on like wallpaper, I don't like these BBs on the rest of my eye as they are drying and look crepey.

For that reason I like a cream eyeshadow, preferable to a dry pan shadow, because it is much more natural and flattering if you are a woman of a certain age!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by toritheturtle

I really like this product. It's a great quick fix for eye shadow, and smooths on the eyelid effortlessly. However, by the end of the day, I find it kinds of fades away if I don't put a sufficient amount. My quad is in Skinlights, and they're neutral everyday colors. Except there's one color that's more of a light flesh, salmon tone that does not match my olive colored skin. So it looks really strange on me, which makes me avoid it. But I'm sure on lighter skinned people, it would look great. The other three colors I use everyday, though. I also really like the mirror built into the quad it's very convenient at times. Overall, it's a pretty good product and I'm sure I'll repurchase.