Remington All That Hairdryer

on 9/14/2006 2:28:00 PM

I have been using a Vidal Sassoon travel dryer for some time, and I liked the fact that it was small and lightweight. I always keep a backup dryer on hand because I can't leave the house without blow drying my hair, and since I didn't have an extra it was time to buy an additional one. I definitely wanted another small size dryer because I find regular dryers too heavy and clunky. I spotted this dryer at Wal-Mart and grabbed it because it was so small and lightweight. I love this thing. Unlike many small dryers, it has separate heat (3) and speed (2)settings. The hot is definitely hot, and the air power is very good. It also has ions which I find help keep my hair smooth. The Remington web site lists the MSRP as $16.99, and I got this at Wal-Mart for $12.97. The only downside to this dryer is that it is very noisy on the highest setting, but it only takes about 7 minutes to dry my hair, so for me it's not a huge problem. This would be a great dryer for someone who travels - it will take up little room and works as well as most larger dryers.