Chanel Sublimage

3.8

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Squalane, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Cetearyl alcohol, Pentylene glycol, Canola oil, Methylacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-8 beeswax, Beheneth-25, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Phytosteryl canola glycerides, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Palmitic acid, Hydrogenated lecithin, Dimethicone, Butylene glycol, Sodium methylparaben, Xanthan gum, Centella asiatica extact, Hesperidin methyl chalcone, o-cymen-5-ol, Vanilla planifolia fruit oil, Steareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Glycryrhiza glabra ( licorice) root extract, Dipeptide-2, Potassium sorbate, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, Ascorbyl palmitate, Biotin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the Sublimage line. Chanel has always been my favorite color product line, but when I was younger, their skin care products did not work well for me. I was persuaded to try this one and was a bit reluctant. Surprise! It is awesome! Well worth the price. And, even more important for me, well worth the time spent to actually use is properly!

My skin stays fresh and hydrated all day; the texture is even and clear, so I don't need much foundation.

on 11/6/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I know my ingredients - I even have a little skincare line - and no matter how hard I try, I could never replicate this product. I do my own skin peels at home - I'm comfortable with the process and the acids - but I timed it wrong last week and ended up with patchy, red skin. And I was going up to NYC for an event. Great. Anyway, I'd just gotten some samples and whipped them out. Day One made me presentable. By Day Two, my skin looked amazing.

I don't buy into the "anti-aging" claims - but it sure does heal some pretty awful things. I would think that the best results would be seen in the over 40 group with fine lines, dry skin, some sun damage and sensitivity.

It's an obscene price. I think we all agree. So try before you buy. If it works for you, it works like nothing else!

on 7/31/2014 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My face was parched after a day at the beach, in spite of sunscreen. I had received a sample of this a few months back, dug it out of the drawer, and was amazed at the results. It was like instant hydration, the result you'd get after drinking 8 glasses of water everyday for weeks. My skin felt plump and moist and not at all greasy (the way so many other creams can make your skin feel) And of course as with all Chanel skin care, the scent was amazing.

on 3/2/2014 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Miraculous results for my skin (age 60 - very dry especially winter). Cannot believe the difference it made. Was considering all types of expensive skin rejuvanation techniques but the cream took care of my major complaints! Product fragrance is divine. Very expensive product but so worth it! Love the packaging and shimmery color of the jar.

on 2/18/2014 6:09:00 AM

I first tried a sample of the cleanser and ended up splashing out and buying it a week later. It was absolutely amazing, smelled divine, removed any traces of make up, and gave a really clean feeling. I ended up testing it with my regular Lancome Doucheur cleanser to see if it had really taken everything off and it had. My skin did feel slightly tight after using it which was fine because when I don't get that feeling I tend to skip moisturiser. I ended up using this every evening for about two weeks but then started to break out. I don't usually break out from products and this was the only thing I had changed in my skin care routine. My skin would have a new big pimple pop up every day.
I love this cleanser and have tried to use it every couple of weeks to try it again because it was so expensive but the result is always the same...
I tried samples of the serum and the cream as well, which hydrated my skin and made it feel so incredibly soft like never before. However, result is the same in the end and it makes me break out. I am so incredibly disappointed by this because my skin isn't usually sensitive to this kind of thing. Make sure you try a sample before you buy!!

on 2/10/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My first ever review, and only because I feel strongly. It's a good cream and it helps your skin look better, but it is just. not. worth. the. price.

Go forward and conquer if you love Chanel, the beautiful packaging, the nice smell and the feel of pure money on your skin.

It's a good cream. But it's not worth the price. How could it be?

on 10/8/2013 4:54:00 PM

I am not new to chanel skin care, i have been using Hydramax cream for years when i was in my 20s and it was great and i loved it, i kept buying and buying until i reached my 30s, i kept looking for anti aging products that suit my oily and sensitive skin, i tried alot of products from designer to drugstore and non that i felt completely comfortable with, i spent alot of money on so many products that i didnt even complete the jar/tube, none were good enough for me.

Around 6 months ago i passed by Chanel counter and saw the Sublimage skincare, i completely forgot how much i loved their skincare line before so when i asked for a skin consultation they finally recommended the Sublimage line for my type of skin so i got the cream which i believe is called Fine Texture and the eye cream, and i also got the serum (the sales lady didnt insist on buying it but i wanted it anyways because i wanted the maximum result for my tired skin).

Let me tell you that i have noticed a difference from the first use, i used the products first time at night and i woke up the next morning and my face was so fresh and bright that i couldnt believe it, my skin was feeling "out of life" for a long time and it was a pleasant thing to finally see my skin alive again, i felt like i am in my 20s again.

I am still using the same products, i love them so much that i keep on buying them, the only problem is that i use alot from the face cream, it doesnt stay with me a long time like the serum or the eye cream (they stay around 2 months but facial cream 1 month and i use them twice daily -morning and night), the prices are very high especially the serum it is unbelievable but i know how serums are important and sometimes the most active ingredients come from them.

on 5/10/2013 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE the Sublimage line. I have the cleanser, the concentrate, and the cream (Texture supreme).
I tried a few samples before deciding to purchase the items (and I suggest you do the same). The ladies at Chanel counter are usually very generous, so if you are thinking about purchasing it, do not hesitate to ask for samples first.
My impressions of each product:

- Cleanser: very gentle, yet effective. It removes eye shadow and mascara without irritating my eyes. I love the gentle scent of the product as well. The texture is amazing - sort of oily, but non clogging. You can remove it using the little towel that comes with it, or just water (I usually remove it with water only - super quick).

- Concentrate: It took me a little longer to decide to purchase this, as I wasn't sure I needed (I had the cream and it already worked wonders for my skin). The concentrate is different than other serums I have tried. It is quite light (definitely non-greasy) and the best quality in my opinion is how calming and hydrating this product is. I have less spots, less dehydrated patches, less redness. It works wonders as a primer too, evening out my skin tone. (I don't use foundation. I simply apply moisturizer on top of this.)

- Cream: AMAZING!! My favorite product of the line. This is the first product I purchased (and if you can only afford one, this is what I would recommend). My skin has changed after using this. It is more even toned, glowing from within, less fine lines, and it feels overall firmer. I chose texture supreme as my skin can be quite dry sometimes (specially over Winter). The other plus: I don't need an eye cream when using this. It brightens my dark circles and it made my fine lines around the eyes disappear.

I don't need foundation or tinted moisturizer anymore. At least once a week (not kidding) someone tells me how my skin looks nice and ask me which product I use.
I am so happy!
Ladies! Worth every penny.

on 4/22/2013 7:30:00 PM

this is the only cream that works for my eyelids. i don't sleep well so my eyelids go dark. since i started using this product i clearly can see the result. its amazing. i've only been using it for over a week. i love it. day cream is also good but it does't do anything less expensive cream wouldn't do. but eye cream- definitely worth it!

on 2/17/2013 12:14:00 PM

I got several samples of this, thank goodness, since I found it highly perfumed and it made my eyes sting/water. Am not normally that sensitive to products so was suprised. Definitely try before you buy!

Popular Treatments (Face)