April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Light Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am really in the maybe category in whether or not I would re-purchase it or not. I really like this as a highlight, but I have so many that it wasn't super-duper special. I do use it, I do like it, I just can't say that I wouldn't live without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very versatile product. I apply it over my blush if I've applied too much blush because this Light Pink shade really helps soften the color and make it look more natural. I have very fair skin, so that's a big help because it's easy for a lot of blushes to look like "too much" color. I also like this product because it's a cool toned pink, so it helps to make certain peach shades look more baby pink toned. I was hoping Pink Ribbon would be a soft, baby pink shade, but it's really more of peachy pink shade, but when I apply Light Pink on top of it, it makes it a baby pink shade with some pearl. So, I'm very happy with this product! It's definitely at least worth a sample size.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This is mislabeled as a blush....its actually a highlighter, part of their lucent face line.

This reminds me of MAC silver dusk....................glittery. I love highlighters and dewy skin but I don't like sparkles. This would have been good in my teens or if I still went clubbing..........but I wont even use the tester. Unfortunately, in the lucent face tester pack you get 3 sparkly highlighters and only 1 pearl (which has a nice sheen without the glitter)

Disappointed :( I guess if you like glitter this would be a really nice product.......so I'm giving it a 2 instead of a 1 for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by viviennnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have read all the reviews about this before i bought the full size. I know it's not gonna work as a blush but I love it as a highlighter, very natural. I use it to highlight my cheekbones and my t-zone. I love it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2009 4:41:00 AM More reviews by nightvamp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a very fair skin, but even this one does not show up. But it does the job as a highlighter

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by AnitaSmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It was too light for my skin, even though I have fair skin, but I use it as a highlight. It's great for that! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did not do much for me on its own. But it is great for adjusting too dark,too matte or too warm blushes. I create my own facecolors with this one, mixed with other mineral bronzers and/or blushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by otreasureo

I bought the pressed version of this and was not impressed. I was looking for a light pink blush but this color did not work good with my skin tone. I found it too chalky. It literally looked like I crushed a light pink chalk stick and applied it on with a brush. It came with a cheap sponge applicator which I immediately threw out. I'm glad it wasn't expensive, because this was a total waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ediedodson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one blush I think everyone should own. There is so many options with this one. I use it to highlight my cheeks, temples, chin, nose, forehead and brow bone. I love to use it after I have applyed my foundation, just a light dusting is all you need for a subtle glow without being to sparkly. You can use it to lighten other blushes and eyeshadows. It works great with all skintones, because it is so subtle. I don't want to be without this one. I think almost everyone would like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ashes007

I use this as a finishing powder over my foundation. Adds a bit of shimmer to my overall look. Not anything special though.