August 31, 2014 | 1359 users online

Lip Liners - DuWop - Neutral Lip Pencils

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by tatsauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hardly ever wear lip liners because my lips are so damn sensitive. I bought the liner on Beautycrunch.com because it was only $7, I thought I might as well since it was pretty cheap. I'm definitely hooked. The packaging was nice, it came in a tube and a mini pencil sharpener was included, perfect for your purse. It's a neutral color, Teardrop, well it's neutral for me anyway since I'm on the Tan side. I use it for all of my lipsticks. It's creamy and doesn't make me lips freak out and go all flakey. I recommend this for those that have lips that get easily dry or chapped.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Wuzzo

I adore the Reverse Lipliner and was excited to hear about this product. I have it in Neutron, which is a fabulous colour. For the first couple of tries, I was disappointed with the product as it didn't seem to want to transfer from the pencil to my lips, however, when applied over the Reverse Lipliner, it worked perfectly. It is a very subtle liner, and you are supposed to fill in the whole lip with it. I do this and then use MAC Syrup lipstick over it for a lovely rich yet neutral look. One problem... DuWop supplies a sharpener with the pencil. However, I find the tip breaks off while sharpening so that I have already lost half the pencil after a few uses. I see that someone else is complaining about this on Skinstore's site. Also, I was talking to the saleslady where I purchased this pencil and she said that al the Neutrons seemed to be doing this. She said she'll take it back. Obviously Duwop has an issue to deal with here.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2007 9:06:00 AM More reviews by GirlFromB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using a lot of neutral lipliners and none of them ever seemed neutral enough for me. I find this liner goes on really smooth and the colour (teardrop) gives an umph to my pout without being obvious. I'm asian type, but my mum is caucasian and this colour and pencil looks great on both of us. It does have a very creamy texture, but that also means you can use it to fill in your lips and then put some clear gloss on top for a longlasting, natural result. My HG in lipliner so far!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2006 12:30:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Teardop. This is useless as a lip liner because it can't be sharpened to anything resembling a point, either with its own sharpener or any of my others. It's soft and applies smoothly, which is good, but only in a very thick line. I think I used up a good inch trying to get a better point before I decided it's going back.