April 24, 2014 | 1897 users online

Clothes - Old Navy Flip-Flops

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by PattyNJ05

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought a pair of flip flops with the thick heels and went to caymans on vacation, wore them for 2 hours the first day and noticed a burning feeling between the two toes, was all red and sore...took them off and never put them on again...suffered all night with the stinging and burning in the one spot all night, the next morning when I woke up I had HUGE bubble blisters that broke and ended up with huge burns all along the top of my foot...I dont know what the hell was with them but it ruined my whole vacation...I could barely walk...the dam burn was seeping and burning, Couldnt wear and shoe and couldnt leave the condo...im so mad I bought them. NEVER AGAIN! Been a week now and I still cant put shoes on, still seeping...been a total nightmare!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't beat these! So comfy and cheap!! Mine do break, but it's usually after a year or two of wearing them almost every day and sometimes I even wear them in the winter. I can't stand any other kind.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by forgetmenotbutterfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy these flip-flops every year. Old Navy always has a sale on one day of the summer. They are $1 a pair. You can't beat that. That's when I always stock up. They come in a variety of colors and are perfect for the pool or the beach. Honestly, I've never had a shoe break on me. I would seriously recommend these.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are great "pool shoes". Don't expect them to hold up to much more. I've bought them every summer for a while now, and without fail, by September they have broken. Just in time! (;

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For flip flops, I really don't mind buying new ones every summer, especially if you get 3 for 6$!! A few years ago, I had two pairs of these, and I remember loving them to death! Yes, these are pretty cheap, the thong can, and very possibly will, rip out at one point. You will have to keep rebuying these every summer. But honestly, I really don't mind. They're basic flip flops, good for the pool, the beach, places like that. They're great for summer and work really well, and they have a very nice colour selection. All in all, pretty good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 7:20:00 AM More reviews by 1017

If you are looking for daily walking shoes, why are you paying 2 for $5? Seriously, these are not them. BUT, these rock for "shower" shoes to use in public places, hotels, pools, locker rooms, etc. So cheap, you don't care what happens to them. Also great for pedicures, just sticking in your car if your regular shoes are killing your feet, and things like that. Lap of luxury and comfort...no. Useful and dirt cheap, yes. You are not wasting your money buying these. They are so cheap, and perfect for "shower" or "pool" shoes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Soooo horribly made, please don't be surprised when the thong rips from the enclosure. I got these to wear on the lawn, my porch and sun deck, but they didn't survive the minor trekking around the house. Wear these if you plan to chill, not if you plan to pitter-patter about... which totally defeats the purpose, I mean, you can chill in a pair of socks....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

never again... and no I would not repurchase these flip flops.

I bought a pair last year for a quick weekend trip and wound up with blisters and horrific foot pain.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Something about them just doesn't agree with my feet. I can wear other flip flops without a problem, but these give my blisters and burns. But every year I can't resist the gorgeous metallic colors and low price . . .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I live in these in the summer. They are cheap and have tons of colors. Yes, you have to buy a new pair each summer but at 2 for $5, it wont break the bank.