Pout Palm Beach Compact

on 3/16/2009 4:39:00 PM

O-M-G! I love my Pout compact I have three and I'm still nervous I'll run out lol.. I love the colors the brownish blush is so nice and the pinkish peachy 1 is super cute & fun this is really one of my fave items. Its also a mirrored compact (wish MAC blushes had more of those) and its not expensive I dont remember the exact cost but I know it wasnt much.

on 8/6/2008 4:46:00 PM

Love it so much I bought two! The colors are universally flattering - and can be worn on the face, eyes and lips (at night, I use the lip glosses on my cheekbones as a shimmery cream highlighter).

on 6/10/2008 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am sooooo glad I swapped for this compact! It is lovely! When I first openend it, I wasn't sure if the colors were me. I usually try to stick with cooler toned colors, but they look PERFECT!!!! I like to use the pink blush on the apples of my cheeks, then I pat the bronzer along my cheekbones. The bronzer is more of a highlighter than an all over bronzer, but it works wonderfully. gives me a glow without making me look shiny or dewy at all. All of the products have shimmer in them, but it is very finely milled and looks just like a nice, natural glow (unless you pile waaay too much on, of course!). A lot of shimmery products make the pores on my cheeks look large, but this does not do that at all. The lighter pink gloss is a bit too shiny if I pile it on, but it looks great dabbed over a lipstick or applied lightly on its own. I can pile on the coral gloss with no problem though. I am very very pleased with it and would purchase again if I ever ran out....but this seems like it will last forever!

I'm not a bronzer or a blush girl at all but i decided to give this a try. The colours are very natural and suit me perfectly. The blush and bronzer are coral nymph and bronze siren from a previous split compact. The lip glosses are beautiful, though unsure of the names. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, as its quite different to the usual pout cosmetics but still, amazing products once again from an amazing brand!

on 8/28/2007 10:47:00 AM

The nicest palette I have ever bought... Use everything in it. Beautiful!!!

on 8/1/2007 1:48:00 PM

Love, love, love this! I've had this for almost a year, I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to write a review. :) I agree with everything the previous reviewer said. The cheek colors (Coral Nymph/Bronze Siren) are so creamy and easy to blend. They give my cheeks a gorgeous flush of color that looks glowy, but not glittery or shimmery. The lip glosses feel smooth and creamy and give just the right amount of color and shine. I wasn't sure if this palette would work for me since I tend to look better in cool-toned colors, but it does! If you're looking for a fun new palette with sheer summer-y colors, try this!!

on 7/25/2006 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pout's Palm Beach Cheek & Lip Compact contains 0.068 oz. of each of the following: 2 Creamy cheek colors (I'm pretty sure they are the Coral Nymph/Bronze Siren shades that are in the Cheek To Cheek Compact) and 2 Lip Polishes (the shades are not named). The cream blushes give a beautiful smooth glowy flush to my cheeks and are very pigmented so I only needed a few small dabs. They lasted all day on me & are so pretty blended together! I also like to use the cream blush on my lips & then top with one of the shimmery glosses it looks soooo gorgeous! The lip polishes smell delish - like creme brulee but are not flavored;/ They have a bit of a soapy taste similar to Revlon's SL glosses though not quite as bad. They are sheer but look gorgeous with a fine gold shimmer & great shine. They also feel nice & moisturizing on my lips which is fabulous!

continued >>