Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Legere

on 2/14/2013 12:34:00 PM

Just an update on my original....I am absolutely loving this, I love the beginning, middle, and end. I do believe I have found what I've been looking for. A very personal scent, that seems to grow on you...please don't give up on it if at first you don't really "love" it, you will. I was lizzard11.

on 1/9/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I just got this and have worn it for 2 days....I bought it without smelling it and was quite sure I was going to be disappointed. It's got great reviews well, the yvresse did, there aren't many for the legere version but I am loving it. It starts out very strong, I love the dry down and the staying power seems very good. I used a little yesterday, and used a little more today. I didn't want to over power my senses. I get migraines and any heavy strong perfumes will trigger one right away....So far so good. I really think this could be my HG perfume, or signature for my next best chapter in life. I feel it reflects who I have become and what my personality reflects. Right now it's working so well...... Hopefully it continues,

on 6/15/2006 9:52:00 AM

I thought I would try this after finding the original Yvresse heavy and a little sour. But alas, Yvresse Legere lacked any real personality. According to Basenotes, the notes are nectarine flower, blackcurrant leaf, rose, mimosa, white lilac, vetiver, oakmoss and patchouli. I think the nectarine and blackcurrant stood out on my skin and overwhelmed the other notes. For the joie de vivre of champagne, Iíll stick to the lovely Caronís Royal Bain de Caron.

Popular Fragrances