August 29, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Hair Minimising Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a leg moisturiser, this is good. I like the smell and it does moisturise well. What I am not fond of is the texture, it is slightly sticky and you have to rub it in the skin very well.
Regarding the hair minimisation, it may have caused the hair to be softer thus making it easier to shave or wax but it definitely did not make me shave less often. It does not delay the growth of hair and if it did, it was not noticeable.
It is good for dry skin and gives super soft skin after scrubbing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 7:36:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used nearly 2 bottles of this lotion- every day after the shower- before writing this review and I can honestly say that it does not lead me to shaving less. So I have to give it 2 lippies cos the main purpose of the lotion is to benefit you by shaving less.

The smell is overly sweet and it doesnt fully absorb into the skin unless you RUB it in and wait about 5 minutes before putting your clothes on. But as I;m so used to those lotions that quickly absorb into the skin, I find that this J&J is quite sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does work! It really helps to shave less often and it makes your skin soft and smooth. Absorbs quickly. The smell is pretty nice. I will buy it again.