December 18, 2014 | 1741 users online

Gels/Soaps - Neutrogena - Energizing Body Wash Fresh Citrus

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This exfoliating body scrub is nothing special. The smell is a bit strong and the scrub is a bit on the rough side. If the product is on good sale I might consider buying it again, but I am still on the search for something that feels energizing or refreshing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 11:37:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was excited when I saw this product, I thought it would be equal in quality to some of my favorite Bliss Body Washes at a lower price. I was surprised to see it was almost $8 at Walmart. 2 weeks later they were on clearance for $2.50! I wasn't sure why they went on clearance while still being so new but I scooped up 3.
It's just OK. The smell is not fantastic. It's too light to be "energizing" or "fresh citrus." It's has little scrubbies in it so it's hardly exfolliating. It's not drying at all, feels almost like lotion. So it's good as a light body wash that won't strip your skin.
There are so many better choices out there, I won't repurchase even at $2.50. continued >>