Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

Catches every little hair without tugging. Ive tried other tweezers and always end up coming back to this one.

If you need to tweeze than you need these tweezers. So easy to use, work so much better than any other brand I have tried. You get the hair on the first try and they last forever. It is money well spent. I always recommend these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

They are precise and will get that annoying tiny eyebrow hair first time! they work so well, I've bought some for my husband as he kept borrowing mine :-)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

YOU NEED THIS

Honestly.
I've had mine for about 10 years. I'm thinking about replacing it, although I could send it to Tweezerman for free sharpening. I just can't wait weeks for it to be send back!
Also, after 10 years I like a new colour ;).

And the price? Yeah it seems a bit expensive, but it will last for years!

These are the best tweezers made, easy. They get every little hair, and are easy to use and very high quality.

I have the short version and the longer version, one for home and one for travel. Highly recommended - worth the price.

These tweezers are great! Super sharp and easy to target incoming hairs with these. I use them for my brow hair and for the small hairs around my upper lip; they get the job done.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

the best tweezers ever .

These are the only tweezers I use, they're fantastic. They pull out the most stubborn, tiny hairs and I have never had any issues with them. I would definitely repurchase.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

These are great. I have been using them for year and have three pairs - although I have lost two at the present moment. They seem to be as sharp and good at getting elusive hairs as ever. Yes, they are expensive, but that's because Tweezerman give you a great service too. Not many people know this, but they offer a free sharpening service. And if they can't sharpen - they give you a discount voucher. http://www.tweezerman.co.uk/sharpening-and-repair/ This for me is really good customer service.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Before I purchased this tweezer, I debated over the price for a good month. I've been picking up cheaper tweezers and they always got dull after awhile. So I got fed up and finally splurged. I'm in love with the fact that it comes in different designs. I have a cheetah print one that looks adorable. I've had this tweezer for about a year and a half and it works like the first day I bought it. The price is worth it, compared to what you would pay to have a face or eyebrow wax.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools