Tweezerman tweezers

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

HG Tweezers

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought one of the mini tweezermans after my long time love, my Revlon tweezers, finally got lost. I gave these tweezers 4 stars because I honestly have found nothing that compares to those old tweezers but these come pretty close (I don't know the exact model name, it was passed down to me). These are a great replacement! They feel nice in my hand and they pluck every single hair completely from the root and do not just break the hairs like cheap tweezers do. They get every hair no matter if it's long or tiny. They are sharp (but not too sharp) and reliable. I didn't want to give in to the hype considering how expensive these are but they are well worth the money. I also love how it comes with a little tube for me to store the tweezers in once I'm finished.

on 4/23/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You won't find tweezers better than these IMO. Buy them once and you're set. I've had my pair for 5 years and they work as well as they did day 1.

on 4/3/2015 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG tweezers. Worth the price and you can get them sharpened for free (send through mail.) I have one in pocketbook at all times- that's how great and useful these are. I can get the most fine hairs with these. It grabs everything. I'll never use another brand. I gave these as stocking stuffers and my sister and mother loved them.

on 3/10/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My absolute fave tweezers. Love so much! Lost a pair and had to immediatey buy a new pair. Cant live without and wish I invested in them sooner. Offer lifetime sharpening which I havent taken advantage yet, but have felt the need to. Best tweezers.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got a mint green one and I was in LOVE immediately. It works so well, made me regret why I didn't invest in one earlier. i got mine about a year and a half ago, it's still going strong

on 2/24/2015 12:14:00 AM

I always thought to myself "Why would anyone spend $30 on a pair of tweezers when I can get a pair for $3?". Let me just tell you... it's like comparing apples and oranges. Actually more like comparing a super moist fluffy not too sweet red velvet cake and boring chocolate chip cookie. I literally cannot live without these tweezers, they easily get at the smallest baby hairs and pulling it out doesn't hurt at all. It was such a pain to use old crappy tweezers and constantly trying to get this one particular hair out that my tweezers couldn't grasp - but that won't ever happen again.

These tweezers are so amazing I told all my friends they need a pair, and just to prove my point I told them I'd bring it and let them try the next time I see them so they can realize just how amazing they are.

on 2/4/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I purchased two pairs of these (The slant edge and the surgical point) in 1998 at London drugs, in Vancouver.

Both have been sharpened once and I still have the same pairs.

How many times can you say you purchased something to put your makeup bag, and 17 years later it's still serving you just as well?!?

Don't waste your time or money on any other brand.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best tweezers I have ever purchased! I have owned mine for years and years and they are as good as new. They remove all unwanted hair on the first pluck and they are extremely easy to grab onto stray hairs.

on 9/27/2014 5:54:00 PM

Hands down best tweezers ever. I was worried when I first purchased them, being quite expensive, that hey wouldn't live up the hype. But they just are fantastic. Hand finished edges means total precision. Mine still work exactly the same as when I first purchased them over 2 years ago.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools