Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 6/23/2015 5:40:00 PM

Im feeling the need to defend these tweezers because I feel they are a product definitely worth the hype. Tweezerman tweezers were the first tweezers I ever bought many a year ago, and every other tweezer I bought since then has been absolute crap in comparison and ends up at the bottom of a drawer for mundane tasks such as pulling out splinters or yanking ticks out of my cat. Yes theyre sharp so just be careful, steady your grip, and make sure you have the hair by the root. I only ever buy the slant tip...and I actually prefer the mini version of these, cheaper, comes in cute colors/patterns, and really allows for good control. Other tweezers always seem to slip, yank, or leaves my skin all red after tweezing. These...are most definitely...the HOLY GRAIL of tweezers!!!

on 6/23/2015 2:30:00 AM

I'm so disappointed with these overhyped and expensive tweezers! Sure if you've only ever used crappy flat tipped tweezers that cost a dollar or two these will seem amazing by comparison but if you've had a $15-$20 pair before then don't pay double for these! As soon as I eagerly extracted them from their packaging I was disappointed by how light and flimsy they felt in my hand when I clicked the ends together. They have a tendency to break off the hair rather than pull it out (esp true of very fine hairs) though they are good at gripping onto short, course hairs. I found these to be very meh and worse than other tweezers I've had.

on 6/15/2015 3:10:00 AM

I used to buy the cheap 1 dollar tweezers thinking "they're just tweezers... all the same anyway." I was so wrong. So wrong.

I finally caved into buying my first tweezers at a whopping 21 bucks at CVS. It's expensive for a piece of metal that plucks out hair. I know. But was it worth every penny? Yes.

These tweezers have such a great grip, it grabs onto any hair like every dress grabs onto Kim K's body/butt. I've never had a problem with pulling a hair out. It's made grooming my eyebrows so easy and quick.

I bought the slanted ones and it's really made a difference with my precision. Initially they're super sharp (almost like scissors) but they dull slightly overtime. I've had mine for two years but they're still pretty sharp and not rusted. Just make sure you don't lose it's small clear cap. Cleaning your tweezers and putting the cap on will really make it last.

There's a reason why these tweezers cost a lot, they're good quality. If you're really not ready to buy one pair, I've found a smaller version of the tweezers at a TJ Maxx with a pocket mirror for 7 bucks. Try looking at a Ross/Marshalls/whatever to see if they might sell a mini tweezerman. If you do, you've found a treasure.

on 6/3/2015 3:49:00 PM

I don't understand the good review. These tweezers cut the hair rather than pluck it. The price is really high too. Thumbs down.

on 4/30/2015 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

HG Tweezers

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought one of the mini tweezermans after my long time love, my Revlon tweezers, finally got lost. I gave these tweezers 4 stars because I honestly have found nothing that compares to those old tweezers but these come pretty close (I don't know the exact model name, it was passed down to me). These are a great replacement! They feel nice in my hand and they pluck every single hair completely from the root and do not just break the hairs like cheap tweezers do. They get every hair no matter if it's long or tiny. They are sharp (but not too sharp) and reliable. I didn't want to give in to the hype considering how expensive these are but they are well worth the money. I also love how it comes with a little tube for me to store the tweezers in once I'm finished.

on 4/23/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You won't find tweezers better than these IMO. Buy them once and you're set. I've had my pair for 5 years and they work as well as they did day 1.

on 4/3/2015 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG tweezers. Worth the price and you can get them sharpened for free (send through mail.) I have one in pocketbook at all times- that's how great and useful these are. I can get the most fine hairs with these. It grabs everything. I'll never use another brand. I gave these as stocking stuffers and my sister and mother loved them.

on 3/10/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My absolute fave tweezers. Love so much! Lost a pair and had to immediatey buy a new pair. Cant live without and wish I invested in them sooner. Offer lifetime sharpening which I havent taken advantage yet, but have felt the need to. Best tweezers.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got a mint green one and I was in LOVE immediately. It works so well, made me regret why I didn't invest in one earlier. i got mine about a year and a half ago, it's still going strong

Popular Misc Beauty Tools