April 16, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eye Shadow - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Majolook eyeshadow palette - all colors

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by SugarBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have the GR750 which comes with 3 wonderful shades and a "Trick on Powder". The 3 shades are:
- A shimmery light beige
- A shimmery Green (almost like a khaki green but not as dull lol)
- A shimmery dark blue-grey.

This is from the box itself:
- A Trick On Powder that's formulated with lots of pearly shimmer with a dewy luster to create big, sexy eyes.

I LOVE the palette! When I first swipe my finger on the testers palette, I thought WOW. The eyeshadows are highly-pigmented and very shimmery. The pigmentation level is ALMOST comparable to MAC. It also have very powerful staying power! If you use it with primer like UDPP, it should last longer!

1 thing I like the most about it is its cute little packaging; the cute gold swirly accents and the gold logo! I must say, the logo is so cute! I'm a sucker when it comes to cute packaging lol. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 1:54:00 PM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

I have two new ones : PK740 and BR742

the PK740 has a

-metallic shimmering light rose, almost cream
-metallic pink with very subtle glitter
-metallic chocolate brown
-very, very special holographic light blue/rosé/white

and the BR742 has a

-metallic shimmering silver
-nude grey-beige shimmer
( exactly like Boots 17 "mardi gras")
-metallic dark chocolate brown
-very, very special holographic pastel green/gold/rosé

pro:

they´re
-soft like butter,
-very blendable,
-in a KAWAII KAWAII "majolica mojorca-lish" package

con:
-they case closes with such a hard click that the eyeshadow ALMOST break (but however that´s not really a problem if you close it softly)

I LOVE THEM ! you just have one whole eyelook in one case.

my mum just came from japan, so she bought it there,but if you live somewhere else like in the u.s. this is the perfect address to buy online (they got EVERY product) :

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Surreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have both BR731 and VI343 and I just LOVE the colours, especially BR731 (brown series). The colours are just so glittery and pretty, but the light colours like the pinks do disappear at the end of the day. However, the brown series stays on my lids perfectly for the whole day. AWESOME! I actually got compliments from my friends that I look prettier on days with the brown series. Price's pretty affordable too. I especially love the silver-white palette because I can use it to line the inner corner of my eyes. Great, great, great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 10:05:00 AM More reviews by petitez

So far I own Majolook e/s palettes in PK353, BR762, VI261 and LE02 from 06' Christmas edition. Each palette comes with a dual-end sponge applicator and contains a cream base e/s on top and 3 different e/s colours at the bottom. The colours are all fairly easy to use together. The texture is smooth and pigmented. I love the small compact packing of this palette. Easy to carry around as its small and flat.

PK353: This palette has more striking colours. A yellow/gold, bright apple green and shocking pink.
BR762: My second favorite palette. A gold, greenish brown and dark bronze brown.
VI261: A silver, medium purple and black with abit of shimmer.
LE02: My favorite palette of all! :) A white/yellow, light plum and medium orange.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by annypooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The 5 sets of Majolook that were first released for summer 06 did not appeal to me, so I waited until the fall collection to try it. I was really surprised at how tiny these palettes are! Looking at the pictures online, I thought they'd be bigger, but the actual palette is reeeally small - it's very thin, and only measures 5cm by 6cm. It looks like a toy (like it is Barbie's makeup), but it's very cute :)

The fall colors are very appealing to me. I picked up the color VI261, although I think eventually I will also collect the blue and the olive palettes. VI261 contains a very pretty silver that's not too shimmery, a beautiful lavender, and a dakr purplish black. As a lover of purple eyeshadows, I must say this purple palette is the most flattering I've found for my slightly olive skin and small eyes.

These shadows are not as soft as the regular MM shadows, but the colors are pigmented and show up nicely. However, they don't seem to last as long as the regular ones. The "illuminator" reminds me of MM's old flesh and blood tube in white, but better. The pattern printed on the illuminator came right off with one swipe of my finger. I use the sponge applicators to apply two out of the three shadows, so I find it very useful.

Bottom line is, love this palette and am tempted to try the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 5:45:00 AM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

***This review contains pictures of the product, please click continued to view the formatted version incl. pic(s)***

Majolica Majorca is releasing more and more excellent products! They had quite a lot of eyeshadow palettes since xmas 2005 (first their Lady Cat palettes then their Majewels) and now they just introduced their newest palettes, called Majolook.

The interesting thing about their newest palettes is that they are part of the regular range now and not LE's like all the previous palettes. Also they are smaller and not refillable, their size is about the same as a Kate by Kanebo e/s palette.

The palettes are cute, made of clear plastic with gold and silver ornaments and the MM logo. There is also a dual-ended e/s applicator..nothing fancy but I like use it to pack the lid color on my lids :D

Each palette contains a white shimmery eyeshadow base/highlighter cream (needs to be layered a couple of times though to get a decent highlighting effect) and 3 metallic eyeshadow colors.

The texture is great, not super silky like the regular MM metallics, but not rough either. The pigment is quite good IMO, you can get really intense color without having to layer a lot of times.

Each palette costs 1470 Yen in Japan, that's quite affordable for a cute small palette containing great e/s!

I experienced no creasing, fading and irritation. Generally I don't have those problems with 99% of my e/s.

There are 8 color combinations available, 3 of them being part of the newest collection for fall 2006!

PK353: This is an interesting fresh combination of a bright pink, bright light green and golden yellow. Even though I really love looking at this palette it was a bit hard working with those shade. I am cool toned and very pale so the shades showed up more or less neon bright on me :D but I will try it out more and find a good way to wear it :D

RS354: contains a light pink, a medium pink with blue iridescence (very interesting color!) and a dark fuschia (it looks like a pinkish purple in the compact but it applies fuschia on me). It's a nice combo, can be paired well with ink blue e/l or e/s. I wore it with a taupe e/s on the lids to calm down the pink-iness a bit :D

WT951: There was this white T'estimo eyeshadow quad that I really hated because all the whites were showing up the same and were chalky. This Majolook palette is what I wished the T'estimo palette to be! It contains a light yellow-toned white similar to opalescent in 11, a very light pink which is similar to opalescent in 17 but not as pink, and a very light blue similar to 18 but not again more white.

GD852: When I first saw pics of this palette I thought it contains gold, beige and blue, but it's actually a light neutral gold (no orange tones!), a light golden cream and a pure silver. I never thought I'd actually like to wear gold and silver in 1 eye look but it looks really pretty! I think this is one of my favorite palettes out of the lot!

BR355: This is the obligatory brown/neutral palette in the range. It contains a light cream/beige (almost identical to the one in the GD palette), a medium copper brown and a darker brown with slight copper undertones. Very pretty and natural looking!

VI261: Light silver shade (this somehow is not as pigmented as I am used to from Majolooks...colorwise it's similar to SV830 which is much more pigmented though), medium cool purple and a dark grey shade.

BL763: White, light seafoamy blue (it's a very pretty color, not your standard baby blue) and medium-dark denim blue.

BR762: Unfortunately the cam didn't pick up the colors well on the pics. This is a fabulous palette containing a light golden beige, medium olive and medium khaki brown shade.

As mentioned above I am a cool toned PPP/NW15 with brown eyes.

Also check haruchan's reviews on the individual Majolooks.

continued >>