July 31, 2014 | 1962 users online

Eyeliner - Annabelle - Smoothliner - Bronze

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the colour and the pigmentation is very rich. It's a rich dark reddish brown with red shimmer. It is really creamy and goes on smoothly but the only problem is is that it also comes off very easily. I have normal to oily skin and this stuff does not stay on for more than hour after applying it. Its pretty when you first apply it though. The packaging is nothing special and I thought it was pretty expensive for a drugstore liner that doesn't stay on (I think I paid close to $10). Would not repurchase because of poor wear time.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This actually smudged on me =( in the waterline and on the lid. Oh well. The colors are pretty, pigmentation is great, very smooth, easy to apply, didn't dry out, easy to sharpen.

It did smudge though, and beware of the ones with shimmer they can irritate your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have tried many drugstore eyeliner over the years, Maybelline, Cover Girl, Gosh, Wet n Wild, NYC, Milani, etc... None compare to the creamyness and pigmentation of this one and on top of that, it does not irritate my waterline (I'm looking at you Milani).
The color is a warm bronze with gold flecks and what I love the most is that it's dark enough to be used all around the eye and you don't have to go over a million times to darken it. This truly is a drugstore gem and I will always have this in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by tinkerpuppet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to liner for everyday. I'm a busy mom and was looking for something simple and quick, but not as harsh as a black liner. This Bronze liner is perfect and really makes my dark green eyes pop. The sparkle is subtle but makes a great difference. I usually wear this on its own with some black mascara and I'm good to go. The only reason I gave it four stars is I find it does wear off during the day. I often do a quick reapply if I'm going out somewhere in the afternoon/evening. However I will still be repurchasing often!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by mingaling88

I am in love with this eyeliner! It's a beautiful bronze color, glides smoothly and blends easily. I will definitely repurchase this eyeliner again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

The smoothliner formula is HG! it is so pigmented, smooth, and glides on your eyes like butter. Bronze is a beautiful shimmery warm brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I just have to add to the great reviews of this product. It is cheap, long lasting, gorgeous, and makes eyes pop! The texture is buttery and glides on, kind of like UD 24/7 liners. The colour is a brown with tons of gold shimmer. My favourite for an everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I simply adore Annabelle smoothliners. They are definitely HG for me. This shade looks awesome with my green eyes. Glides right on and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by rlaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the color and stays a pretty long time. Very creamy, looks great with hazel eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another great product from Annabelle! This liner is very smooth and looks so nice on the lash line. You can't beat the price and the quality.