November 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Eye Shadow - Shu Uemura - ME Yellow 300

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by eyeshadowinrainbows

Ahhaha!! This color makes me happy! It is a nice clear medium metallic yellow! Very soft and believe it or not it is very versatile!! Goes with almost any bright green, blue or orange shadow you have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by faramita

Although I prefer a lighter yellow than ME 300, I still love this color. It is beautiful and very wearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by xuelint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I couldn't decide if I really need this since I already have ME Yellow 330. But after the SA tested this and ME330 on my hand, I could definitely see their difference! This is more wearable and lighter compared to ME330, which has hints of neon. (I heard ME330 is going to be discontinued soon and be replaced by this.)

Nonetheless, I find both yellows equally versatile and can be easily paired with other green, blue, purple and orange shades. A must get in my opinion!

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by piggiejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ME Yellow 300 is on the left, P Green 500 is on the right.

these are both from the new formulation - but this review will deal with ME Yellow 300 only.

texture wise like i've been saying in all my other Shu reviews, this is no different. its soft and smooth and glides on easily onto eyes and there's great staying power. it differs from the old formula in that it is not as metallic and vibrant but the plus point is, you can wear it sheer, or apply it with a heavier hand to achieve the metallic vibrant look that the old ME shades give.

this shade is a gorgeous shade - its the like second yellow i've owned and truth be told, these kinda bright colours actually scare me a little - but i've discovered that it is actually very wearable - more so then the old formula because these can be worn sheer as well. compared to the old ME Yellow 330 - this is definitely not as bright yellow - but i would say that its a similar though slightly softer version of that. continued >>