April 16, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bioelements - Makeup Dissolver

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

soo glad i got a sample of this, now i know what fire water feels like when you put it near your eyes - OUCH. i am a big fan of Bioelements, so when i got this sample, i did not hesitate to try it out. i put it on a cotton disk and swiped it over my eyelid to get my mascara and eyeshadow and eyeliner off-- FIRE-- burn, ouch sting!! i closed my other eye extra tight and swiped that one, same searing pain in my eyes, around my eyes, like i touched my eye after eating hot sauce, seriously this stuff is not mild, does not disolve makeup and should not be anywhere near my eye area, ever. bad bad bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Only use this if burning eyelids is a thrill for you. This is promoted as an herbal lid and lash makeup remover. This stung and burned my entire eye area. Did not remove my mascara either! Has a strong scent of orange flower (neroli). Do not be fooled by this one. Try a sample first. Contains parabens.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by pumnkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is horrible. We had to use it on each other at Beauty School and I finally insisted that they stop using it on me. It made my eyes burn like crazy and as an all-over face makeup remover it made my skin burn and turn red as well. The other girls in my class weren't thrileed with it either.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Brachanam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was SO DISAPPOINTED in ths product. I love Bioelements, so I was eager to try this - big mistake. It made my eyes burn and they were red and bloodshot for twenty minutes. I don't mean just a little sting either, I'm talking BURN. They teared up and watered for a few minutes, then they got red. OUCH! I had to splash cool water in my eyes to get it out and even then, it was of little relief. It was like I put rubbing alcohol in my eyes. I hope they change their formula, I sure won't be buying this again. It went in the trash. Too bad, I LOVE the packaging!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by partymartyw

This is an oil free makeup remover that can be used on the entire face. I put some water on a cotton pad with a couple squirts of this and squish to make it foam. It really gets off my waterproof makeup and prepares my face for cleansing. It can sting if you use too much around your eye though. A good makeup remover and a little goes a long way. The bottle will last you a long time!