July 28, 2014 | 1672 users online

Hair Styling Tools - T3 - Tourmaline Negative Ion Technology Paddle Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by TheBeautyStart

I just have bought this brush along with my T3 single pass flat iron and this brush is great! the best thing is that it eliminates static and frizz, glides smooth through hair and is very comfortable. I would never buy it for 22 dollars (that's way too much for a hair brush), I found it for $9.99: http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/t3-professional-hair-styling-tools.html

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2008 9:17:00 AM More reviews by madaket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought a set of T3 brushes on Amazon, and the paddle brush is infuriating because the rubberized handle, which is good in theory, slides off as you work the brush through your hair, until finally you are left holding a rubber handle with no brush inside it. I tried to cope with this for several months because the brush wasn't cheap, but finally decided life is too short to struggle with a stupid brush every morning. Into the trash it went. Really bad design and workmanship.

And by the way, the vent brush wasn't any better...The ball points at the end broke off just as fast as any drugstore brush. I'm done with T3.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by gibbylet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this brush well enough - it was $22, and it does make my hair shinier and less frizzy when I use it while I'm blowdrying.
HOWEVER - its giant and heavy (even though its advertised as being lightweight I don't find it so). I'm left-handed and when I use my left hand I can maneuver it fine, but when I switch to my right hand for the other side of my hair its very clumsy to wield because the handle is so large and the paddle is so wide.
I would get rid of it but I have never spent so much for a brush before so I will just keep using it because I like the results, but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody with smaller hands, carpal tunnel or other arm/shoulder problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by helaina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had my T3 paddle brush for over a year and I still love it. It's better than my Mason Pearson! I consider the T3 my "finishing brush". The bristles glide through my hair so smoothly that I can't use it while blow drying because I can't get a good grip, so I use a round boar bristle brush for that. But after I've dried my hair I go over it with the T3 paddle to smooth out frizzies and to clear out any tangles. This brush gives my hair a much more glossy polished look than my Mason Pearson or my Bass mixed bristle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by nyomya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It actually is quite different from regular brushes. I use this brush and T3 Vented brush when I dry my hair. Vented brush doesn't pull my hair while this paddle brush pulled at least one to three hair. Never more than 3 hair so can't complain. Both brushes seem to last very long so I won't purchase this paddle brush again. If necessary, I'll purchase vented brush, which came with two rounded brushes as a set and it's easier to clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the BEST paddle brush.It's a bit pricey but worth every penny (US $19.00).It leaves my hair SO smooth and frizz free and is perfect for blowing out.It's extremely gentle on your hair;the bristles are plastic and it's quite large which is great for longer hair.The handle is rubberized,which is a genius touch;you won't ever accidentally drop this brush.Run out and get one for yourself!