The Wet Brush

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This works, period. My hair is fine/curly/prone to knotting when wet. The brush glides right through without ripping my hair out. Only thing I notice is it can weaken my curl pattern but if I just wet my hair a bit it I'm good to go.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The best brush, it might even be better than my tangle teezer! I bought it because of the great reviews on it but was skeptical because of the way it looked. I have curly hair and could actually brush it when it was dry with this brush, which I can't normally do with a brush without risking breakage.

I finally decided to get one of these brushes after reading the reviews, and I'm glad I did because it's my HG brush. I've got fine hair that tangles easily after a shower, and this detangles easily. I was one of those kids who would cry when my mom came at me with a brush after washing my hair, as it was that bad.

I will definitely repurchase, as I plan to get one to keep in my gym bag, and another for traveling.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What is this witchcraft?? I don't know how it works and I don't care! Amazing product for detangling. I use in the shower with conditioner in my hair that has soaked for a minute or two. I get really bad tangles in my long wavy processed hair and this does an amazing job of detangling gently. Holy grail!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Works great for my wavy shoulder length hair . It does not pull on my hair , even when it wet .

The only "brush" this curly girl will touch. For the most part, only a wide tooth comb touches my fine wavy/curly hair. With the onset of these new brushes (Tangle Teaser, The Wet Brush, the Michelle Mercier (sp?) one)...I got curious and tried them all. Nothing worked like the Wet Brush and the Wet Brush made the others look like toys. The Wet Brush not only does a great job of brushing out my loose hairs on dry hair but it detangles like a dream on wet hair. When I need some extra smoothness, I will brush my wet locks first, then use the wide tooth comb to separate my hair into "noodles" before scrunching and drying.

Basically this brush is the only brush I can use and not have my hair torn out or tangled up.

I have both the tangle teezer and the wet brush, wet brush wins hands down.

My hair is so damaged from years of bleaching, but it's pretty long as well, and getting healthy. I usually wear my hair messy/wavy (with a curling iron) so only brush my hair 3x a week. It gets really matted at the nape, the wet brush (used dry) manages to almost painlessly get these mats out, without damaging my hair.

I just purchased my second Wet Brush, not because I needed to replace but to have on hand as a back up. My original brush is still going strong and I've owned it , oh my goodness probably close to two years?? I've washed it a couple times and it still has all of it's bristles. I bought my first one at a hair salon and I've also seen them at Sally's Beauty and Target. I never want to be without. I have a full head of fine tangly hair that goes down to the middle of my back and will often form large "bird's nest" type knots. This is a dream on my hair both wet and dry. I would really like to have a mini for my purse but have not found one yet.
P.S.- I highly suggest checking out their website. They have different styles, adorable prints and natural wood choices.

I love this brush, (I have the wet brush pro, not sure if that makes a difference or not). At first glance, this brush doesn't look like anything special...but it really is. I have long, thick hair and I've always dreaded brushing my hair out (wet or dry). Since my hair is so thick, combing my hair (especially when wet) was always extremely painful. With this brush, that's no longer a major concern. It isn't completely painless to brush my hair, but way better than it ever has been throughout my life. I liked this brush so much that I also bought the mini version of this brush to take with me on the go or when traveling. I recommend this. Plus, it's pretty cheap... $10.

I bought the mini version of this during the time I was growing out a pixie cut. I like it enough, it does the job well. However, even though my hair is thick in volume, it's not really prone to tangling, so I find myself reaching for my Untangler comb more often. It's still in pretty good shape so I'll still use it every now and then, but I don't think I'll repurchase.