Bonne Bell Eye Style Precise Liner

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great great product!! I ONLY use this for my water line, I wear contacts and it doesn't seem to ever both me. it goes on very smooth, and easily unlike pencils which often extremely hurt.. and it is very true to it's colours. I usually use the basic black and it is very black, I also have the charcoal grey and it is very grey. I find they do droop down under your water line a bit after about 4 hours of wearing? But I usually wipe the corners of my eyes(usually where the colour gathers) and then re apply. I believe I paid $1.50 on sale and $4 regular. But last months and months!

on 9/17/2012 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Awful. This eyeliner is poorly pigmented, doesn't stay on, and looks like a greasy mess when applied. It's streaky, smudgey, and drips into your eyes. I got black, and it looked gray on. I guess this would be okay for an emergency, but I was completely unimpressed. I rarely throw makeup away, I usually will hang on to it "just in case", but this went into the trash asap.

on 4/27/2012 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to like this retractable eyeliner pencil but they must have changed the formula. The one I just bought doesn't work at all---no color comes off when you use it. Won't buy again.

on 1/26/2012 5:43:00 PM

I got this eyeliner on espresso brown, and the color was absulutly gorgeous! But..... It stayed on for about 30 minutes. Not. Cool.

on 11/20/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Just like everyone who is pleased with this product I am too! Its my go-to eyeliner, never let's me down, its a great price so I always pick an extra one, considering I buy black and its always the first to go I stock up!! I only like to use the retractable eyeliners and this one is great!! Yes the lid might get a crack in it after its been thrown in your pursue and crushed with numerous things but it won't shatter, atleast mine hasn't. Great product will continue to use it!!!

on 8/28/2011 12:43:00 AM

I have this in basic black and it is my go to black eyeliner. The liner goes on very smoothly and is very black. What makes this a bit different than other automatic black liners is that it is much thinner. I can get a very tight controlled black line with this product, and I love that.

One lippy off for the packaging... the lids on these things always crack within days of getting them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to eyeliner - it's cheap and retractable, which I love. I use it to line my lashline and it lasts all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really dislike this eyeliner. It goes on nicely and stays on for a really short amount of time. If I'm going out somewhere for a really long period of time like school or a dance or something then I would really love to have a liner that would stay on for quite awhile. I would not purchase this eyeliner again. The price is good, but the product is not.

on 12/4/2010 11:33:00 AM

I didn't think this eyeliner was that bad. It sure wasn't perfect though. I got this in purple because it was cheap. The bad things: To really see darker purple you have to put a few coats of it on. It does last for quite awhiel but I still have to apply it throughout the day. The good things: It really brings out my blue eyes. It doesn't smear and comes off very easily. People really like the color. This eyeliner is cheaper so if you buy it and don't like it you didn't lose much. I recommend you go and get some.

on 8/9/2010 11:41:00 PM

This stuff works great! Plus it was super cheap! I got it in the black and it glides on easily, it's super creamy, and it makes for a great dramatic look. I definately recommend this to someone who needs a good, cheap eye liner!

Top Rated Bonne Bell Products