September 21, 2014 | 2117 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Giorgio Armani - Fresh Modelling Make-up Base

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Janine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its getting expensive for me to try GA's products ever since they pulled out of Singapore. I was buying their foundation in Tokyo when the SA gave me a sample of this. I tried it out in the cold and dry winter weather and I really love it! Much more then their previous version, Lumninous MakeUp Base. This did not leave me oily and my pores really totally disappeared. I came back to Singapore and tried in the 99% humidity climate and it really won me over. Even in this heat, my face only became slightly oily. But then again, it didn't really looked oily, it looked more like a dewy effect. And even my non GA-foundations goes on smoothly and left me virtually poreless. Didn't break my dehydrated, oily skin out either.
Luckily I get to travel to Japan for my work and I got 2 bottles of this on my next trip back!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 4:39:00 AM More reviews by akane

This is by far the best primer from Armani Cosmetics Range. I love their Modelling Makeup Base but this Fresh Modelling Makeup Base works better for my combination/Oily skin. It's a great primer that makes pores dissapear. The Modelling Makeup Base is for All Skin Type and Fresh Modelling Makeup Base is for Combination/Oily. I've been using this for almost 3 months and so far no breakouts or irritation and foundation stays longer and no "frying pan" look when i'm out since i keeps my face slightly dewy matte :)