April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio in buttermilk and lilac truffle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by 1prettygirl

I actually recieve this in a gift set not too long ago, and I like it, it's shimmery. Looking to buy one after I finish with the sample.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This trio came as a GWP in the standard green compact. These shades are all available individually. Buttermilk is a single and retails for $13.50 and the Lilac Truffle is a duo and retails for $17.50. Buttermilk is a velvet formula, a matte off white. Lilac Truffle is a shimmery light lilac and a darker taupey plum. Not as pigmented as I would have liked.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by FlirtyinFL

I got this as a gift and I have to say that the dark shimmery purple looks gorgeous with my light brown eyes. I hadnít worn eyeshadow for a long time and I know where this product everytime I go out at night. It stays put all night long and looks absolutely gorgeous. A definate repurchase.