July 30, 2014 | 2217 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder - Enchanting Sunrise

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Karowin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This blush is orange toned with lots of gold sparkles, a bit too much for my liking for an every day look. I have a warm skin tone and it complimented me, but I disliked when people would point out the glitter on my face. I think in the future I would rather purchase something with less sparkle for a more natural look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This bronzer is okay though I find it a little too dark and orange for me. The powder is a nice texture but it has huge flecks of glitter in it. Not for the faint of heart!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

I got this free with the purchase of a L'Oreal self-tanning lotion a couple of years ago. I don't use it often, b/c I'm pretty comfortable with being pale, but sometimes I just want to go to the beach, in my imagination at least, if not for real. This is beautiful. The mirrored compact is pretty and convenient, although I'm not sure how purse friendly it is since the product has started chipping around the edges. "Enchanting Sunrise" makes me look natural but better--more awake and alive, with an elegant glow. I brushed it very lightly all over my face with my powder brush. I would even say it's worth the higher-than-usual drugstore price. The only reason I would not repurchase is that L'Oreal's products are not cruelty free. (And no more of that self-tanning lotion either!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Charnel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I wear this product all year round now. It allowed me to do away with my foundation totally. It feels so good to be virtually nude. It does not streak, and matches my skin tone prefectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is a very nice bronzer, finely milled and doesn't go on patchily at all. It is a little too shimmery for me, and also slightly too red for my complexion. If a bronzer is the right color for my skin then I will happily overlook shimmer. I will use this color up but probably won't repurchase. There is nothing actually wrong with this bronzer, I just prefer a more yellow-toned less shimmery look. I haven't seen any other colors in this range but if there is a more yellow bronzer then I may be tempted to try this again. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I think I have found my ultimate blush! My skin is very fair, so I use this as a blush which is nice because it adds a subtle glow to my cheeks. The color is perfect for a blush, but too dark for all over color. I love the way this looks and wears too, worth every penny! Awesome stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2007 9:23:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if this color would work on my natural skin tone but since I've been using self tanner, this is great shade. Normally my skin is NC15, now its NC25. This color is not orange but more of a golden peach. ITs quite pigmented, so I use it with light hand and it gives a really pretty glow. There is some shimmer but its so slight that you can hardly notice it. The end result-looks like you've been on the sun a bit, if applied with light hand, looks extremely natural. I even had several people at work remark:"Oh, you must have been at the beach"
Good product but I do think its too expensive for drugstore brand plus packaging is pure crap but I like the results so will repurchase it again if ever make a dent in compact(had it for several months and you can hardly tell I've used it)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Lexieberry

I am satisfied with this product for an occasional bronzer. I bought it at target for a steal at like 3 bucks, so worth it. I apply this every so often over my foundationed face with a powder brush ( i wouldnt use the brush sold with it because it is really small and that may lead to demarkation areas) Of course I want any bronzer to just brighten up my face and just give it a simple natural glow-which it did. I dont experience any orangey effects like others here have commented- i think this may be b/c of undertones. overall, i like this product b/c it provides a healthy , sunkissed, very "hawaiian vacation" glow to my naturally pale skin : )

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2006 2:53:00 AM More reviews by babeybearz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is okay, although it's certainly not the best I've ever tried. I needed a cheaper bronzer to tide me over til I got my Cargo bronzer, so I tried L'Oreal's Glam Bronze in this shade. The color looks okay on my medium skin tone, though it's very golden. I definitely prefer darker, more bronze bronzers, but this one does the job and it gives you a very nice glow. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I do use it every now and then (it's nice for touch-ups).

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2006 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMakesMeMerry

way too orange on my pain skin!!!! would use when i get tanner this summer, but for PPP's, its TOO orange.

im not sure if its this color, but its glam bronze