September 20, 2014 | 1727 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Thickening Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2002 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Sunday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an average mascara which doesnt really smudge. Although it said it is a thickening mascara, I found that you have to apply 2-3 coats to achieve the dramatic effect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 10:32:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a pretty thick mascara, it does work well on giving thick full lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2002 2:28:00 AM More reviews by lydi

I like it for the fact that it last well without smudging much and it does not clump my lashes together.But altough it's a thickening mascara... it didn't really thicken much.. A good standard mascara I would say.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2002 12:38:00 AM More reviews by theman

First the good news: this mascara absolutely never clumped. It was amazing -- I didn't even have to wipe off the brush. Also, although most mascaras smear a bit on me b/c of oiliness, this never did. Unfortunately, I didn't find it to be all that thickening and made me wonder what their regular formula mascara would be like. It was also more expensive than the regular mascara, so I won't be buying it again. However, if you're looking for well-separated, your-lashes-but-better, I would recommend this product.